• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Livelink data logging

Started by thatsmrgimp2u, October 15, 2013, 12:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thatsmrgimp2u

I'm beginning my rounds of data logging with torrie. He emailed me the pids I need to monitor and said I needed to use Livelink. I find this to be a bit cumbersome when the sct itself is capable of logging. Had anyone managed to put together a dlf file capable of monitoring knock and the other fuel parameters he needs? If I need to use the laptop for sure I can but I need to get a bit more familiar with the software.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

2011 ISM SHO;  SCT X3 (Unleashed), Airaid Intake, PPE Downpipes, Magnaflow Mufflers and X-pipe with Vibrant resonators, 170 Thermostat, H&R Springs, RX CSS
12.91@107

EcoBrick Bob

You can datalog and save on SCT tuner, but I don't believe all the parameters are there for you to access.  LiveLink 6.5 has a much more user friendly list of parameters vs the newer LL II but it can be glitchy.  You will be limited to around 18 parameters.  Torrie should be able to tell you what he wants.
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: thatsmrgimp2u on October 15, 2013, 12:12:50 PM
I'm beginning my rounds of data logging with torrie. He emailed me the pids I need to monitor and said I needed to use Livelink. I find this to be a bit cumbersome when the sct itself is capable of logging. Had anyone managed to put together a dlf file capable of monitoring knock and the other fuel parameters he needs? If I need to use the laptop for sure I can but I need to get a bit more familiar with the software.

Download and install the software on your laptop, there's a write up in the How To section with step by step directions.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

thatsmrgimp2u

Thanks guys. I'm on Tapatalk and haven't found a way to actually navigate to the how tos, but I'll look when I get home.

2011 ISM SHO;  SCT X3 (Unleashed), Airaid Intake, PPE Downpipes, Magnaflow Mufflers and X-pipe with Vibrant resonators, 170 Thermostat, H&R Springs, RX CSS
12.91@107

Needmoreboost

You really need the laptop as you can datalog up to 40 pids.  The device did not work for me.  Fyi

PM me if you need help.  Ive done 30 plus w/ Torrie.
2014 Mustang GT/CS: white
Auto with custom Unleashed Tuning
Past honorable mentions: 13 SHO, 08 SRT4, 07 350Z, 03 Cobra, 03 Focus SVT, 00 GT Mustang, 91 LX Notch, etc.

EcoPowerParts

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

thatsmrgimp2u

Just looked for it in my browser. Thanks guys. And thank you 4dr for the writeup.

12.91@107