• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Cinnamon SHO for sale on ebay!

Started by DJE624, October 11, 2013, 10:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adelsin

The 2013 looks like mine.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

2013 Green Gem SHO PP, all available options.

SHOdded

Wonder what the reserve pricing is on the cinnamon SHO.  I am sure everyone knows how-to, but here is a link to look up the window sticker with VIN:

http://build.lincoln.com/services/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1FAHP2KT0DG104184
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bpd1151

Thanks for that link Shodded. :ok:

As obvious as it may be to some of us, not everyone may know, so those that require that info, i'm sure they'll appreciate it.

Moving along, I was left scratching my head, thinking about how easy it may be for some of the younger folks out there, to get their hands on a real sleeper.

In this specific case of the Cinnamon SHO F/S..... $17K's a decent price point, and to think with just a few $K in mods, they can have themselves a real sleeper of rocket on their hands, is just awesome.

Good deals for these down the road, kind of cool actually.

"Sent while on the road, burn'n meth, screeching tires, winding out the gears, & push'n the twins"

mjhpadi

Yeah, both of these are really rare colors with the cinnamon SHO being the lowest production numbers in '10.  I see it also has ACC, so it doesn't have the PP, but it looks like it could be had for a good price, and with low mileage, less then 30K.  Also, notice they included shots of the taillights, which show it doesn't have the peeling chrome issue.  Looks like this was a car that was taken shown some love, and would be a good deal.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

Josephm

Are those vents on the side functional?
12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete

bpd1151

Quote from: Josephm on October 12, 2013, 12:38:50 PM
Are those vents on the side functional?

No they are not. They never have been.

"Sent while on the road, burn'n meth, screeching tires, winding out the gears, & push'n the twins"