• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Had dealership update Sync and now it defaults to line in instead of bluetooth s

Started by donky4444, October 04, 2013, 12:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donky4444

When I got the car the Sync had an update that needed to be done. Before the dealership did the update every time I got in the car my iPhone automatically started streaming Pandora and the radio was on Bluetooth stream Now that it has been updated every time I start the car it defaults back to line in instead of Bluetooth. Does anybody have any idea how to get it to stay on Bluetooth every time I turn the car off?
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt with LMS tune

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

2015 X Sport LME 3 bar tune, LED Puddle and plate lights

thatsmrgimp2u

I'm in a similar situation... However the dealer didn't update sync, and mine defaults to the radio. If I wait like 30 seconds and hit the aux button it will connect to bluetooth, otherwise it goes to line in like yours.

2011 ISM SHO; Airaid Intake

2011 ISM SHO;  SCT X3 (Unleashed), Airaid Intake, PPE Downpipes, Magnaflow Mufflers and X-pipe with Vibrant resonators, 170 Thermostat, H&R Springs, RX CSS
12.91@107

TSS

How irritating!  You just convinced me not to update - I love how Pandora directly links to BT and I don't need to push any buttons or toggle from "line in". Hope you are able to resolve.  There is a SYNC dedicated forum out there - you might want to check it out.  I think this is the link:

http://fordsyncforum.com/index.php?
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

donky4444

Thank you.  I will post there also.  When I updated my iPhone 5 to iOS7 it still went directly to BT and started playing and even after I got my iPhone 5S but it stopped the day I picked it up from the dealership from updating it.  My phone connects to bluetooth right away it just doesn't stay on BT it goes to line in.  Such a PITA!
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt with LMS tune

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

2015 X Sport LME 3 bar tune, LED Puddle and plate lights