• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New here

Started by 2014 SilverSport, October 03, 2013, 09:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2014 SilverSport

Just picked up a 2014 Explorer Sport.  Looking forward to hanging out here
2014 Explorer Sport.  Stock.  For now.

1992 Mustang GT.  Too many mods to list

SHOdded

Welcome, and congratulations on your new ride.  Look forward to your upgrades/adventures being posted on here :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

2014 SilverSport

Thanks!  Lots of adventures for me in EcoBoost vehicles.  I am a pre-production test driver for Ford. Been driving them for awhile now, and figured I had to get one!

DJE624

Congratulations and welcome!  Great to have a Ford insider with us!  Can't wait to see what you do with your Explorer.

BlueSHO

Welcome fellow Sport owner...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

joe VW

Yeah, I've been trying to read up on mods for these but there just doesn't seem to be much information/testing out yet. The SHO guys seem to be leading the way in finding out what works and what doesn't.
I'm a little reluctant to experiment with this rig, so any info directly from the ones out doing the testing would be great.
So far I'm loving mine! :D
'14 Explorer Sport Tuxedo Black
'13 Fusion Hybrid Titanium Sterling Grey (wife's)
'54 VW Beetle (project)

mjhpadi

:WELCOME: Glad you've joined us!
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

bpd1151

Welcome aboard!

Nice to see yet another FMC employee coming out from amongst the shadows and posting up openly.

Lots of info here, along with an active community, filled with knowledgeable / friendly EB owners who are eager to push the platform as well as helping out fellow enthusiasts.

We all look forward to your involvement! :ok:

Mike :beer:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 6

bigmoneycloser

I have a 14 xplorer also.  Just got my tuner, CAI, Tstat, colder plugs and the 3bar for when XV1 is released.
Have not been able to install parts yet, but I flashed truck yesterday with the 91 performance tune from LMS.

Only had time to run it for a few miles and there were very noticeable gains.....
Better throttle response, much faster and that's it for now...
So far it definitely is more fun to drive...
Will update after the weekend and again once i get everything installed and switch to the 93 performance with high boost option...
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

EcoPowerParts

Welcome! Thanks for joining.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

jomc111

2009 mazdaspeed 3 Garrett GT3076R//HKS SQV3 blowoff valave//Autotech internals//Pauter rods//CP pistons// ACT 6 puck clutch// Lightened Flywheel//PG tubular manifold//Corksport downpipe// Streetunit racepipe// Greddy Ti-C catback//HKS type 0 Turbo Timer// Manual boost controller// Eibach pro-kit// Koni FSD dampers// JDM yellow fog overlays// COBB short throw shifter// oil filter conversion // BSD //
Parted out - sold
2010 sho -stock -sold
2014 focus st

TSS

Welcome fellow Michigander!  Glad you joined... :)
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

Tractorak

Welcome to the forum
2013 Tuxedo Black SHO PP

2014 SilverSport

Thanks for the warm welcome

akmedic77

2013 Oxford White F150 FX4 Crew, 5.5 Short Box, 3.55, Leer Cap, 35% Tint, 20% Brow, Black Pinstripe, LED Back-up and License Plate Lights, Mud Flaps, Cold Weather Front (Behind Grill), EcoBoost & FX4 Decal Removal, Best Observed 23 MPG