• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

ROTM Winner of the month for October 2013

Started by DJE624, September 29, 2013, 02:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJE624

ROTM Winner for the month of October 2013

Steve142857

2010 non-PP SHO, fully exquipped except ACC, used to be tuxedo black

Performance mods:
- Alky Control Methanol injection kit
- Livernois tuned
- Airaid
- H&R springs
- Colder spark plugs Iridium
- Ventilated and slotted rotors
- 1/2 metal, 1/2 ceramic pads
- Custom exhaust (x-pipe, 2.5" exhaust stainless steel, Dynomax mufflers, 4.5" chromed tips)

Aesthetic mods:
- 3M Matte Metallic Blue vinyl wrap (I loved how it changed color depending on the lighting)
- 6K HID lights
- Front and tail lights tinted with Lamin-X
- Windows tinted all around (50-30-20)
- Painted callipers in blue
- Painted engine cover in tuxedo black
- Decals (twin turbo and Livernois windshield banner)
- Gauge pod from Crash (Chris)

Here is a link to the submission thread.

http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php?topic=1108.0

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DJE624

Congratulations Steve!  You held all comers off. ;D

Bigfoot

how can a car that isnt even owned by the OP win ROTM?

2011 SHO
2013 5.0

SHOdded

It did exist, is well-documented, and truly cutting edge for its' time.  That is why it was granted a "special entry".

Now it's up to you guys to get your cars prepped for a photoshoot and submit YOUR entries!  Show your EB pride!!!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DJE624

Quote from: Bigfoot on September 29, 2013, 10:01:50 PM

Because I let him enter it.  And it seems no one dared to compete with him.

Lanson

What a beast, well deserved.  RIP I guess though.
I don't have an EB but I am an avid modder and happy to help the community and learn/grow.  Pretty good with audio and wheels, my build and discussion threads are here in the forum.  2013 Flex AWD N/A

Audio:  Dayton Reference home speakers in front stage, incl. 2-way passive custom pillars 2.5" mid, 3/4" tweet, 2-way passive custom center channel 5" mid, 3/4" tweet, 8" midbass in doors, Vibe UK amps, JBL MS8 processor, Optima Yellow-top custom-wired, Exile subs in spare tire well

Mods: H&R, K&N, 22x9 & 22x10 3 piece forged wheels 265/35-22 Toyos, SCTX4 w/ 91 oct. Torrie tune

EcoPowerParts

Need more people to submit their cars and more people to vote! :)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

FracaSHO

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on September 30, 2013, 05:46:48 PM

I'll start voting.  But it may be a little before my SHO is ROTM material. I will submit then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Brad
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO w/ PP

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: FracaSHO on September 30, 2013, 08:15:21 PM

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on September 30, 2013, 05:46:48 PM

I'll start voting.  But it may be a little before my SHO is ROTM material. I will submit then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Submit it, the more the merrier, nothing wrong with submitting your car even with mild mods. There's plenty of clean stock looking cars that win shows. :)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

pejohnson

Guys I still haven't figured out how to vote.  I would put my car up but I don't have any mods other than the LED upgrade.  IMO in order to put yourself up, the car needs significant mods.  That's a few years away for me.  Love all the cars so far and always excited for the next month.  What about having 'mod of the month'?
13 Platinum White, PP, 402A, Moonroof, Multi-contour seats, and Navigation.  MODS - LMS 93 octane 3bar tune, 160 LMS thermostat, Airaid CAI, 15% tint, interior LED upgrade, LED puddle lights, Nurburgring 20" Gloss Black Powercoated Rims, H&R springs, Corsa catback exhaust, LMS catted downpipes

Best time 1/4 mile 12.588 sec @ 109.44 mph

DJE624

There wasn't any voting for October.  When there is voting, you will see the poll at the top of the new thread for voting.  (Not on the submission thread.)

flubyu

One of the hottest SHOs I've seen.  Love the wrap, would love to see more of it!
KONA   B
2011 F L E X Limited AWD
ECOBOOST
Lowered on H & R Springs
Tuned by TORRIE

bpd1151

Quote from: flubyu on October 04, 2013, 03:11:37 PM
One of the hottest SHOs I've seen.  Love the wrap, would love to see more of it!

Hmmmm......

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 6

Tractorak

Me thinks he didn't read the thread.... lol
2013 Tuxedo Black SHO PP