• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New lady from Indiana!

Started by angieSHO, September 22, 2013, 10:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

angieSHO

Hi everyone! I just ordered my 2014 SHO w/ performance package yesterday. Should be here in 6-8 weeks. Already planning lots of modifications. I currently own a heavily modded 2011 Camaro SS/RS that I customized myself. It  will be sold to a friend of mine in NC. I'm also a mom of 7 yr old twins and the founder and President of a local Car Club. Its a lot of fun and looking forward to my new build and getting to know all of you!!
Angie, future 2014 SHO PP owner, fully loaded, Deep Impact Blue

DJE624

Welcome!  We are glad to have you here!

SoCalSHO

Welcome, glad you could make it. Take a look around, you should be able to get some ideas on where to go with your SHO.
Robert
2010 Met White
GH tuned, 3 Bar, upgraded turbos, 91 Oct
K&N drop-in or airaid, Corsa Cat-back
1/8 Mile 8.380@83.42MPH

bpd1151

Welcome aboard! :hi:

Plenty of info here to satisfy your heart's desire, with more being posted weekly.

Keep an eye out for new stuff in development, and getting released soon!

Mike :beer:

mjhpadi

As I said in the other thread, Welcome!  But if you really want some great ideas (and help in modding) you can lean on the guy above for advice!  bpd (Mike) has done a lot of awesome work and is very generous in sharing his knowledge and ideas!
Sorry, I meant you CAN Lean on Mike for help and advice...just my poor typing skills...and my apologies to Mike for that big mistake :banghead:
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

shoman04

Welcome to a real car GAL. and another Southern (HOT ATL HERE)!! Is that pretty Blue picture the color your new baby will be? I love blue too.

My baby the day after getting off the train!!!!!WOW
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

CodyHumphrey92

Welcome! I too am from southern IN.
2013 SHO- Tuxedo Black, 402A, PP, Multicontour seats.

2007 Jeep Patriot

jomc111

2009 mazdaspeed 3 Garrett GT3076R//HKS SQV3 blowoff valave//Autotech internals//Pauter rods//CP pistons// ACT 6 puck clutch// Lightened Flywheel//PG tubular manifold//Corksport downpipe// Streetunit racepipe// Greddy Ti-C catback//HKS type 0 Turbo Timer// Manual boost controller// Eibach pro-kit// Koni FSD dampers// JDM yellow fog overlays// COBB short throw shifter// oil filter conversion // BSD //
Parted out - sold
2010 sho -stock -sold
2014 focus st

angieSHO

Thanks everyone for warm welcome!!!!

Thecar in my avatar will look exactly like the one I ordered, until the new mods start ;) Love the deep impact blue and those wheels!!!!!

QwikSHO

Howdy!   From another Hoosier stationed in New Mexico.

I wanted a Deep Impact Blue, but fully loaded there were only 2 in the entire US, both too far for me to worry about shipping them.

Courier6

Welcome, you wont find a more hard core mod site for the eco-boost platform than this one.
2013 Tri-White PP, PPE downpipes, Corsa, Air Raid CAI, H&R Springs, 170 deg thermo, Livernois Dyno Tune 365 AWHP 407 AWTQ. Best 1/4 mile 12.580

mval

Welcome to the ECO family. We have a girl in our local Ford club that has a 2013 Shelby Mustang, hers not her husbands & she's the coolest. So welcome to a cool gal & SHOMAN, that a stretch calling her a Southern gal just cause she's from southern Indiana. I think the Mason-Dixon line starts at the top of Kentucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

angieSHO

Thanks for the warm welcome!!!  I'm ready to get my new baby and let the mods begin!! I plan to take her up and over what any expects :)

mbehna

Welcome... One word of advice... do not read any posts by bpd1151 ( he is a nice guy ) but your bank account will suffer horribly :)
2014 SHO
2001 Mustang GT