• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

SHO pounces a Trans AM

Started by geswek, September 21, 2013, 12:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geswek

Mates and I went to Cecil tonight and of course I killed things. Two runs sucked; red light--ksdka tree; both those cars were EVO's and I destroyed them even with my crappy red light. One GOOD run was 12.7 and it was against the Trans AM; the dude felt pretty stupid--wouldn't even talk to me.

Here's a video; waiting on Drag Times to approve my post but so far I got #7 for the SHO; not too shabby.

Density Altitude 1288FT
1/4 12.7 @ 109MPH

2013 Ford Taurus SHO - Cecil County Dragway

SHOdded

Still racing your DD?  Need to get your RX8 out there!  Bet it would be so fast the competing cars would be blown sideways ;)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

shoman04

WAY TO GO!!!!! The QB(guy) got beat(2sec) by the NERD!?LOL :suicide: That's why he wouldn't talk to you.
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

NAiLs

Nice!!  I killed a T/A years ago myself in my Grand Prix and I'm sure the guy felt stupid, too!  LOL!

geswek

Quote from: SHOdded on September 21, 2013, 03:24:03 AM
Still racing your DD?  Need to get your RX8 out there!  Bet it would be so fast the competing cars would be blown sideways ;)

Yeah, I don't think the RX8 will be a good dragger until I get turbo on it. It's only 180 some hp and 150 lbs of torque; probably 15 second 1/4 mile.

mval

neat vid ges & a good win, it could have been worst for the guy if EBB had tooled him with his flex.An old guy in a brick!!!Like your Mazda, had an '89 626 gt turbo that was neat.they had a small flat slide course @ our big fordfest day & a focus st won it. pretty neat to watch, but loving watch tanner faust on TV, cool dude that's for sure. next week going up to big rt66 car show in springfield. they have burn out contest & last year a fire hawk trans am won. You win you get a set of MT's. also a dyno contest that's real neat as well. will not being showing my SHO too many killer cars, although tempted as haven't seen one displayed.
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

geswek