• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

OCTOBER 2013 RIDE OF THE MONTH SUBMISSIONS!

Started by DJE624, September 15, 2013, 06:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJE624

It's that time of the month again here at Ecoboost Performance Forum!  Time to get your submissions in for the October Ride of the Month.  We had three very nice vehicles last month and voting started to pick up.  Remember, if you entered any previous month and did not win, you can enter again this month!  Our members have a lot of nice rides out there.  Be sure to get your entry in early and get some recognition! 

Please submit your Ecoboost vehicle as soon as possible!  Voting will start as soon as we have six submissions or within the next few days.  Voting for October Ride of the Month will end on Monday September 30th.  Winner takes all!  Here are the rules for entering:

1. Members must submit photos and a description (including any mods) of their Ecoboost vehicle.
2. A member can not win 2 months in a row.
3. One vote per member. Any members caught making multiple accounts to increase voting will be banned from ROTM and given a 1 week suspension from the forum.
4. Winner will have their car featured on the home page for the month and receive a ROTM badge.
5. Submit 3-6 photos of your ride including at least one of the interior and whatever you would like to highlight ie: engine bay.  Please note which one of your pictures to use as the voting picture.
6.Any mods depicted must be real, and have been completed to be considered.
7.Do not vote for your own vehicle.
(These rules may be subject to change or interpretation.)

Good Luck!  And may the best Ecoboost win!

Please limit your posts to submissions only on this thread.

Thanks!

steve142857

Here are a few pics of my 2010 SHO (sorry for the poor quality, were taken from iphone... I was scheduled for a professional photoshoot, that I never got the chance to attend because...). I needed to leave it at the dealer after an incident occured in February: ice and snow fell from the roof of a 5-storey building in front of which my car was parked. It destroyed it! I had invested a lot of money and time in it over the years, always trying to balance the performance and aesthetic mods. Before the pics, here is the list of the mods, enjoy and please vote for it, it would be a nice closure to my SHO that ran a 12.092 seconds at 117.93mph on the quarter mile! Thanks! R.I.P.

2010 non-PP SHO, fully exquipped except ACC, used to be tuxedo black

Performance mods:
- Alky Control Methanol injection kit
- Livernois tuned
- Airaid
- H&R springs
- Colder spark plugs Iridium
- Ventilated and slotted rotors
- 1/2 metal, 1/2 ceramic pads
- Custom exhaust (x-pipe, 2.5" exhaust stainless steel, Dynomax mufflers, 4.5" chromed tips)

Aesthetic mods:
- 3M Matte Metallic Blue vinyl wrap (I loved how it changed color depending on the lighting)
- 6K HID lights
- Front and tail lights tinted with Lamin-X
- Windows tinted all around (50-30-20)
- Painted callipers in blue
- Painted engine cover in tuxedo black
- Decals (twin turbo and Livernois windshield banner)
- Gauge pod from Crash (Chris)

Please use this first picture as my voting picture, thanks!
2010 blue wrapped SHO 12.09 at 117.9mph - SOLD
2013 SHO PP 12.08 at 113.83mph...
Alky control, LMS tuned, custom exhaust, LMS catted downpipes, H&R springs, Tstat170, 3bar map, Airaid

DJE624

We have made an exception for Steve to enter his prior Ecoboost vehicle this month.