• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Hot Pipe group buy

Started by EcoPowerParts, September 11, 2013, 12:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoBrick Bob

Mike,  My wife has requested that the powder coating on the hot pipes be a Missioni pattern of zig zag black and white...  I will send you a pix of her Missioni bicycle...

She also called BPD and he is so excited that he is going to do his whole car in that Zig Zag pattern!!!!  (LOL... I hope...)

Looks like a ZZZEEEEEBBBBBRRRRAAAA... :yikes: :yikes: :rottenbanana: :pat: :smiley5: :gathering: :blah: :postwhore: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin:
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

bpd1151

4DRHTRD......

I anticipate sending a deposit out to you by weeks ends.

I need to keep it off the Wife's proverbial radar though, as Christmas is lurking, and she's already yap'n about expenditures.

Probably gonna mail out a Cashier's Check, or Money Order to you.

Just FYI.

I'm still on the fence at this point as whether to utilize the factory BOV mounted option, or the Tial BOV upgrade.

I am placing inquires with a few Ford Execs I know, to obtain what their understanding is of the PSI ratings for those factory Electric BOV's.

EcoPowerParts

I just let me know, Bob is getting a set as well so that leaves one more. I can airways make more though 8)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

ONLYA6

Would you be willing to sell the throttle body piece only? Instead of cutting a hole in my factory pipe for meth nozzle I would rather have a threaded location for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Steven

2013 Taurus SHO - Best ET 12.7/ MPH 110
1999 Mustang V6 - Turbo - 474 whp 431 wtq

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: ONLYA6 on October 24, 2013, 11:39:16 AM
Would you be willing to sell the throttle body piece only? Instead of cutting a hole in my factory pipe for meth nozzle I would rather have a threaded location for it.

I'd have to get one made up, I can get you pricing this afternoon.
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

EcoBrick Bob

That's a good idea for all who are doing w/m systems.  I have a second Intercooler-TB pipe so I could go back to stock, but a hard- hot pipe would be a better choice.  Only issue is that you should check with your W/M supplier to see where they recommend as the best place for the w/m nozzle.  From my experience you may want to still drill and tap a hole on the bottom side of the pipe closest to the TB.  I plan on doing that and plugging the hole for the Nitrous nozzle.  May try that location first and/or experiment with the bottom location.  To drill and tap is quite easy.  I bought a Vermont tap the size of my nozzle.
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011

Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

ONLYA6

I will be installing the Livernois kit. Their suggested placement is on the bottom correct?

Steven

EcoPowerParts

For just the IC to TB it would be $175.00 shipped which includes the silicone pieces, T clamps and uncoated pipe with nitrous mount. $165.00 without the nitrous mount.
www.ecopowerparts.com -

bpd1151

Order Placed...... Remaining Balance Sent In Full To 4DRHTRD Today.

So one more piece of the mod puzzle soon to be in place.

Next up is Powder Coating (on my end as I wanted same color match to other pieces I had PC'd locally) then install.

After that, it's new dyno appointment time at LMS to dial all of this stuff in, including the newly installed ATP Turbo Upgrades!

Thanks a bunch to 4DR for getting (yet another) project off the drawing boards, and into the production pipeline.

:thankyou:

Now let's see some other members here placing orders as well..... if the after market world is to continue catching on, and sustaining it's product development and subsequent production.....

Y'all need to support those who support us, and the Ecoboost platform!

EcoPowerParts

By customer demand added a Stainless Steel option for $100.00, builder says it's not the best material to use but if you guys want it, we'll make it! :)
www.ecopowerparts.com -

TaurusBuilder

I can't wait to get mine! I've never heard a Lincoln with a BOV.

Soon to be fastest MKS on the planet!
Mods: Magnaflow exhaust with cut-outs, Ecoboost hot pipes with BOV, Injen intake, Livernois 4+ tune,LMS downpipes,NGK spark plugs, 170 thermostat, RK sport roof spoiler........lots more to come

ONLYA6

Yea I think the stainless steel would be a waste of money. I suppose if you have a show car and want to polish it that would be a choice. Aluminum IC pipes have always been the standard pretty much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Steven

bpd1151

I wonder who requested stainless steel out of curiosity?  :dunno:

I know I didn't.  :no:

EcoBrick Bob

bpd1151

Got woken up this morning by loud, repeated banging, and door bell ringing this morning.

'Tis was the UPS lady dropping off my Christmas gift to/for the SHO.

My (uncoated) hot pipes have arrived!

Woo-Hoo!!!  :dude:

A lil playing around with them as far as test fitment goes, as well as an overall inventory of the delivered parts to assure all was there......

Just arrived back home, after having dropped them off at/to my local powder coater, who's performed all of my powder coating not only on the SHO, but other previous projects.

These weren't in my hand(s) for more than 10min after they arrived, before I dropped them off.

I was told to expect them done being PC'd by the end of this week.

So inching ever closer to completing the puzzle on this latest mod, and get'n my butt out to LMS for the newly revised dyno tune.

I would be remiss in my posting, if I didn't acknowledge and thank not only 4DRHTRD for his continued efforts in supporting the Ecoboost platform, but also need to acknowledge and thank all the wonderfully fine and talented folks over at PPE Engineering in Tempe, AZ. for applying their trade as it relates to the production of these!

Thank you to both! :bow:  :thankyou:  :bow:

I'll post up some post powder coating pics once I get them back.

As always...... stay tuned!  :drive: