• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

back arrow

Started by interceptor, September 07, 2013, 06:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

interceptor

I have a Mac and am using Safari.  When I use the back arrow on this website, I have to push it 2-3 times to get back to the previous page.  I never had to do that before, and don't have to do it on other forums.  Any idea what is going on or how to fix it?

Thanks.
'13 SHO, non PP, all other options.  Stock for now.

EcoPowerParts

You may need to flush the dns cache on your mac, if the only change was us moving then I'm sure it has to do with cache or dns issues.
See if this will work.
http://osxdaily.com/2008/03/21/how-to-flush-your-dns-cache-in-mac-os-x/
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

jomc111

safari has gone down hill the last couple years ( glitches a lot), try Firefox or Google they play much nicer in my opinion
2009 mazdaspeed 3 Garrett GT3076R//HKS SQV3 blowoff valave//Autotech internals//Pauter rods//CP pistons// ACT 6 puck clutch// Lightened Flywheel//PG tubular manifold//Corksport downpipe// Streetunit racepipe// Greddy Ti-C catback//HKS type 0 Turbo Timer// Manual boost controller// Eibach pro-kit// Koni FSD dampers// JDM yellow fog overlays// COBB short throw shifter// oil filter conversion // BSD //
Parted out - sold
2010 sho -stock -sold
2014 focus st

darreli

I use google chrome and like it

interceptor

I've had this Mac about 4 years.  I guess it is too old to use the better browsers.

I also tried to flush my dns cache.

Still not working right.

What is happening is the first click of the back arrow takes me back to the top of the thread.  The 2nd click of the back arrow takes me back to the list of threads in a category.

Then I have to hit the back arrow 3 times to get back to the list of categories.  I'm guessing 1 of the clicks takes me back to the top, even though I am at the top.  Not sure what the 2nd click is doing.

Any other ideas?

Thanks.
'13 SHO, non PP, all other options.  Stock for now.

jomc111

when i use safari it does similar stuff on random websites, what os system are you running. if your running an old enough system that doesnt support new the newer browsers it is only like $20 to upgrade to a newer os. i just had to do this myself
2009 mazdaspeed 3 Garrett GT3076R//HKS SQV3 blowoff valave//Autotech internals//Pauter rods//CP pistons// ACT 6 puck clutch// Lightened Flywheel//PG tubular manifold//Corksport downpipe// Streetunit racepipe// Greddy Ti-C catback//HKS type 0 Turbo Timer// Manual boost controller// Eibach pro-kit// Koni FSD dampers// JDM yellow fog overlays// COBB short throw shifter// oil filter conversion // BSD //
Parted out - sold
2010 sho -stock -sold
2014 focus st