• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Working with a graphic artist to update the logos/graphics

Started by EcoPowerParts, September 07, 2013, 01:49:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

Here's his first attempt at the logo, I'm really digging it.
What about you guys?
Notice it doesn't say forum, why because we're on a forum... :)
Thought the logo looked cleaner without it.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

mjhpadi

I like the look but I think the "Reflected" looks dumb and is really hard to figure out (Thanks, SHOdded) and as far as the word Forum goes, I like it in the title, but it's OK either way, just think Ecoboost Performance seems lacking.  However, the logo looks awesome. And not sure I understand what is meant by "Media Preview"?
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

mjhpadi

Sorry, not trying to be negative, but after looking at this new graphic and doing some more thinking, I think the graphics are fine for use here, but I was thinking as a decal with my last comments.  I really do like the Ecoboost Performance but if it were going to be turned into a decal I think it should say "Forum" and have a web address.  Sorry, if I sounded negative in the first post, but I really was thinking as a decal/sticker.  However, I still can't figure out what is meant by "Reflected Media Preview"...sorry.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)

RisskyBusiness

Looks awesome!

I would guess the grey image over and the type at the bottom are the logo for the company that designed and sent out a preview. That way you can't copy it without paying for it first.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
2017 Explorer Sport - Stock, for now...

EcoPowerParts

Correct, just the middle logo. I'm getting graphics done for this and ecoboost power parts at the same time.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

bpd1151

Not too shabby.

My only suggestion would be, is to provide more of a white outline around the 'performance'.

Most notably, the 'P' disappears between where the road meets the branch of the leaf.

Needs to be somewhat more of a differentiation.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 6

mjhpadi

Not to beat a dead horse, but could someone explain what "Reflected Media Preview" means?

DJE624

It shows that it is a reflection of the product.  That's just a designation the designer put on.  It won't be on the finished product.  Same for the grey stuff.

mjhpadi

Oh! Thanks Dave... sorry for being so thick....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

DJE624

NP  You might not know about that stuff if you haven't dealt with printers or graphic designers.  They just don't give designs away.  Like magazine pictures online with their name splashed across them.

dalum

I really hate the whole ecoboost thing altogether; I really wish ford had went a different direction with the naming.  That being said I think the graphic is great.  I like the choice of fonts and I do agree the P gets kind of lost in the chaos at its current location.  I also think having forum on there would clutter it up but on the other hand it would make it a graphic for your thing and not fords thing.  The url is just a huge mouthful and I'm not sure how you would put it where it wouldn't look like an ugly wall of text. 
2013 Non-PP SHO

jomc111

just a thought have one of the O's be a turbo or both the O's in the boost part be turbos since twin turbos lol

may be a little much but never know till you see it
2009 mazdaspeed 3 Garrett GT3076R//HKS SQV3 blowoff valave//Autotech internals//Pauter rods//CP pistons// ACT 6 puck clutch// Lightened Flywheel//PG tubular manifold//Corksport downpipe// Streetunit racepipe// Greddy Ti-C catback//HKS type 0 Turbo Timer// Manual boost controller// Eibach pro-kit// Koni FSD dampers// JDM yellow fog overlays// COBB short throw shifter// oil filter conversion // BSD //
Parted out - sold
2010 sho -stock -sold
2014 focus st

bpd1151

That's kind of a neat idea to insert the image of two turbos where the O's are..... :hmmm:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 6