• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Migrating the site tonight

Started by EcoPowerParts, September 06, 2013, 05:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

I'm going to be migrating the site off of our current hosting provider tonight and over to the new one I set up a couple of weeks back. I will put the site in maintenance mode at 10PM MST and redownload the site and bring it over to the new site. I will also update the DNS at that time. If you get the maintenance page after 11PM MST that means that the DNS hasn't updated for you yet, that could take up to 24 hours for complete DNS switch over. Until that time http://forum.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/ will work starting at around 11PM tonight until DNS propagates around the world.

If you haven't stopped by in awhile we are growing bigger every day! Please stop by and check out the new layout and be a part of the EPF Community.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

bpd1151

Oh boy...... more ----->  :construction:

What will the benefits of this transition be to our membership? If any?

Also, I think I mentioned this before, but heard nothing but crickets as far as a reply.....

But one would think that since we are "Eco Boost Performance Forum"......

It would be logical to think that our acronym would be ------> "EBPF" right?

NOT ------> "EPF"

scap99

Quote from: bpd1151 on September 06, 2013, 05:27:39 PM
Oh boy...... more ----->  :construction:

What will the benefits of this transition be to our membership? If any?

Also, I think I mentioned this before, but heard nothing but crickets as far as a reply.....

But one would think that since we are "Eco Boost Performance Forum"......

It would be logical to think that our acronym would be ------> "EBPF" right?

NOT ------> "EPF"

Ecoboost is one word.
Unless you want to go by syllables.
EBPFMFU.

:)

bpd1151

hahaha....... what the hell is the "MFU" for on the end of that silliness? :hmmm:

mjhpadi

I vote with Mike...I prefer EBPF,  Heck most people have no idea what Ecoboost means anyway!
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

DJE624

I also think Ecoboost is one word.

EcoPowerParts

I'm moving servers because the server is hosted on GoDaddy shared servers, that means if someone is having alot of activity on their site our site could suffer. I purchased a more expensive hosting solution from a local company, let's hope it doesn't have any issues.
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

DJE624

bpd1151

Indeed...... good luck with the transfer 4DR!

Is there anything you need from us lowly mods?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 6

mjhpadi

Good luck, hope everything goes smoothly.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

EcoPowerParts

Nope, everything involves uploading and downloading files. :)
I've gone through a dry run so it shouldn't be horrible.
www.ecopowerparts.com -

SHOdded

Good luck with the migration, Mike!  Always fun playing around with customer facing products :o
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

geswek

Quote from: bpd1151 on September 06, 2013, 05:38:05 PM
hahaha....... what the hell is the "MFU" for on the end of that silliness? :hmmm:

/facepalm

"Eco" "Boost" "Per" "For" "Mance" "For" "Um"

scap99

Quote from: geswek on September 06, 2013, 08:18:07 PM
Quote from: bpd1151 on September 06, 2013, 05:38:05 PM

/facepalm

"Eco" "Boost" "Per" "For" "Mance" "For" "Um"

'Zactly!
Sorry I left you hanging for so long.

EcoPowerParts

www.ecopowerparts.com -