• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

My SHO on Ford Motor Co.'s Official FB Page!?

Started by bpd1151, September 04, 2013, 08:09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

I received a few text messages throughout the course of today, inquiring if I recently signed up/registered onto Facebook, as it appears my 2010 Taurus SHO has made it's way onto the Official FB Page for the Taurus on Ford Motor Company.

I replied to those that texted me, assuring them, that due to my employment as an LEO, my agency's policy's prohibit such registration on Social Media (like FB for example) and that I have NOT signed up/registered as believed.

I was then told that images of my SHO were recently posted on FMC's Official Taurus FB Page(s).

I did inform these same texters, that I was recently contacted by a couple of FMC Executive's, who expressed interest in my SHO, and the things that I have been doing to it (as far as mods).

They also asked permission to post images, and of course I replied "sure thing".

SO, I guess I just wanted to ask the membership, 1st is true? Did my SHO make it's way onto their Official FB Page?

2nd, if it is truly indeed there, I would suggest perhaps checking it out for yourselves, "liking it", and maybe even posting a comment or two on it.

Why?

Well, I would think that since it was posted in an official capacity by Ford Motor Company, that by checking it out, "liking it", and/or posting comments to it, that this will show those Executives over at FMC, that there is genuine interest in the Taurus SHO platform, and maybe, just maybe, in an indirect (or perhaps direct) way, it will help foster continued development in the platform.

Thanks for any (verification) info any of you can provide.

More importantly........ enjoy! :ok:

Mike :beer:

mval

Mike: couldn't find it on their FB nor any pic of any SHO so it's on there now unless somebody takes it off & since I did you shouldn't get in trouble with your company. Your car deserves to be on their site. I get tired of Pony after Pony. An Escape like mine is even on there but no SHO's, so I invite everbody to like it
MikeV
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

bpd1151

Check under their "Ford Taurus" page if you could please.

Thanks! :thankyou:

If located, could you provide a link perhaps? Thanks again.

bpd1151

mjhpadi

Mike it was on the page around 10AM this morning.  It was really cool.  I got it on my Facebook page.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

bpd1151

Thanks a bunch Mark.

Much appreciated.

Feel a little out of the loop, since I can't check it out for myself.

How are the comments thus far?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 6

SHOmanMike84

That's awesome, great exposure for the SHO. Congrats!

2013 SHO, PP, Unleashed E25 tune, 3bar, aFe panel filter, 170* thermo, PPE catted DP's, 3rd cat delete, Eibach springs, Black powder coated flower wheels.

geswek

bpd1151

Quote from: geswek on September 05, 2013, 07:16:51 AM
Scott13SHO is on there too.

FANTASTIC!

More exposure the better!

Hopefully the aftermarket world will begin to see it (the interest) in it as well.

Along with seeing all the interest from everybody that comments it and likes it.

Cool stuff!

EcoPowerParts

Finally had a chance to look, I shared both sets of pictures to the Ecoboost Performance and Ecoboost Power Parts facebook pages.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

TSS

2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

mjhpadi

Just an update, Ford posted your car to Facebook again this morning! Very cool! It's been featured twice, this is the first time I've seen them do any car twice!
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)

bpd1151

Quote from: mjhpadi on September 05, 2013, 03:03:29 PM
Just an update, Ford posted your car to Facebook again this morning!

Very cool!

It's been featured twice!

This is the first time I've seen them do any car twice!

C'mon man....... are you being serious?

Don't play with me Mark......

mjhpadi

No Mike, I'm as serious as a heart attack!  I was shocked when I opened Facebook today and your car was featured again.  You should be very honored!

bpd1151

Wow! That's just crazy.

It must've been fairly well received yesterday huh?

I didn't know their postings only lasted one day.

I guess maybe there was more interest/views/site hits/traffic, etc. That prompted them to post it again?

I mean one could only guess yeah?