• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Big Thanks to SHOdded!

Started by ZSHO, May 15, 2020, 11:22:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

It was certainly a pleasure having Manu SHOdded as Admin throughout the years and commend and applaud him for his fine efforts he provided to this fine Forum. :clap2: :bigthanx: :clap2:
He was certainly an inspiration and mentor to me and a good friend to say the least. I truly wish him well on his new fond success.   :)
I'm hoping other members will chime in shortly ,many thanks. Z 

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Dxlnt1

Quote from: ZSHO on May 15, 2020, 11:22:52 AM
It was certainly a pleasure having Manu SHOdded as Admin throughout the years and commend and applaud him for his fine efforts he provided to this fine Forum. :clap2: :bigthanx: :clap2:
He was certainly an inspiration and mentor to me and a good friend to say the least. I truly wish him well on his new fond success.   :)
Btw- Don't be a stranger my friend! Z

I CONCUR!
2011 SHO, 3 Bar, AJP Turbo-Tune, ACES IV, Boostane 170 T-stat, PPE Catted DP's, Alpine Sound system, Touch screen HVAC controls, full window tint

ZSHO

Quote from: Dxlnt1 on May 15, 2020, 11:24:26 AM
Quote from: ZSHO on May 15, 2020, 11:22:52 AM
Btw- Don't be a stranger my friend! Z

I CONCUR!
Thanks Dave. Z  :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Bronco2fan

Absolutely. Many times I've seen him be the voice of reason and his knowledge of the platform has helped me on many occasions.  Best of luck and hope he's still a contributor here.
2019 Mustang GT, Velocity Blue 5.0 PP, 2015 Audi Q7 TFSI Quattro. 2013 Ruby Red Metallic, PP.  06 F150 Harley-Davidson Edition, 03 Mustang GT Conv, 84 Bronco II, and my 97 Jeep GC Laredo 5.2.

tarmstrong

Good Work is always appreciated.   THANKS!
2018 Maroon PP SHO
K&N Drop-in

Previous: 2015 Dark Side Metallic PP SHO
3 Bar, K&N, Tune

Black Dream

Amen to all the positive comments and I want to thank Manu as well.  Without you this forum wouldn't exist and I wish you nothing but the best in life moving forward. Peace brother!

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

2010 MKS Eco, Airaid, SCT X4, Unleashed, SP542 plugs, 3 bar MAP and current daily.

2006 Pontiac GTO M6, 1 of 101 exactly like her, bone stock, lost to flood 5/19, gone but not forgotten....

SM105K

Yes!  Thank you to both Z and SHOdded.  You both have made a tremendous impact in the community and even personally with me.  Keep up the good work gentlemen.  Thank you.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

bpd1151

Had to wait til the migration to the new host was completed to comment here.

Thanks to both SHOdded, as well as to Zsho, for their individual, and collective involvement over the years.

I for one, was glad to see that my suggestion/referral of SHOdded to this community was accepted by all parties involved.

You both will be missed. Don't become strangers however and please check back in from time to time.

Moderating is a volunteer, and often overlooked, thankless position. And a butt load of work as well. Sometimes takes the fun out of the position to, as well as diminishes the experience overall of being a part of the community.

Thanks once again fella's.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

StealBlueSho

HUGE THANKS TO SHODDED!!!!! He has been a massive help to this forum but more importantly a great contributor and fantastic friend to the community. I am sad to see him moving on from being a moderator and I hope he continues to stay and be part of the EBPF family.

I know that for a great and many members on this forum SHOdded has been an absolutely invaluable resource! 

If Manu ever wants to take up the mantel of moderator again, the door will ALWAYS be open!

Thank you SHOdded!

SHOdded

Thank you all for the kind sentiments! :thumb: :thumb:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Twintrbskies

SHOdded and ZSHO have helped make this the best site and a pleasure to visit. Thank you guys for your calm words of wisdom!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

2010 SHO non-PP, pearl white, Alky Controls Methanol kit-100% meth, tuned with Ortiz Performance, XDI-35, DW300C LPFP, E85, 3-Bar, K&N Drop-In, 160 T-stat, JLT Catch can, Stainless works Catless downpipes, Rear muffler delete with Borla Tips. (not currently using the methanol)

FearlessAZ

The admin/mod team has been awesome these last couple of years. Truly learned a lot from these gentlemen and credits to our platform.
2010 Non PP Sho. All the factory goodies. (RIP)

2015 MKS Ecoboost. All the factory goodies. (SOLD)

EcoPowerParts

I truly appreciate everything Manu has done, he has thanklessly supported the forum for many years now.
Thanks Manu, you are an awesome guy.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

SHOdded

Always considered EBPF a second home.  Thanks, Mike, for the kind words and the opportunity.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!