• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

The end of the forum unless there are suggestions.

Started by EcoPowerParts, May 11, 2020, 02:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dxlnt1

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on May 12, 2020, 01:50:12 PM
Just an update... I am in contact with Mike. We are going to discuss later.
I am NOT on here as much as I used to be. But if you need help running and maintaining site, I am willing. Just let me know what you may need
2011 SHO, 3 Bar, AJP Turbo-Tune, ACES IV, Boostane 170 T-stat, PPE Catted DP's, Alpine Sound system, Touch screen HVAC controls, full window tint

StealBlueSho

***UPDATE****

Mike and I have come to an agreement and payment has been rendered. I will be taking over EcoboostPerformanceForum.com. I am excited to keep the site alive and more importantly the information contained within that has helped SOOOO many people including myself. The transition SHOULD be fairly seamless, but if there are a few bumps, please be patient.

Main point is.. EcoboostPerformanceForum.com will continue on! I would like to thank Mike B. for trusting me to carry on what he has spent his own time, effort, and money without reimbursement to build. I am honored to take up EBPF!

***UPDATE***

Twintrbskies

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on May 12, 2020, 08:41:09 PM
***UPDATE****

Mike and I have come to an agreement and payment has been rendered. I will be taking over EcoboostPerformanceForum.com. I am excited to keep the site alive and more importantly the information contained within that has helped SOOOO many people including myself. The transition SHOULD be fairly seamless, but if there are a few bumps, please be patient.

Main point is.. EcoboostPerformanceForum.com will continue on! I would like to thank Mike B. for trusting me to carry on what he has spent his own time, effort, and money without reimbursement to build. I am honored to take up EBPF!

***UPDATE***

I appreciate you stepping up and doing this man as well as excited to know the site/info will remain!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

2010 SHO non-PP, pearl white, Alky Controls Methanol kit-100% meth, tuned with Ortiz Performance, XDI-35, DW300C LPFP, E85, 3-Bar, K&N Drop-In, 160 T-stat, JLT Catch can, Stainless works Catless downpipes, Rear muffler delete with Borla Tips. (not currently using the methanol)

wraitherx

Glad this site is staying alive!  I've never had FB nor do I want it so would hate to see this site go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 SHO PP
1999 SVT Cobra Built

EcoPowerParts

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

FiveLeeter918

- Lee
Technical Sales, Ortiz Tuning and Performance
F-150, Mustang, Lincoln MKS, Taurus SHO and Ford Flex Tuning

Ortiz Performance Vendor Forum | Find us on Facebook! | Shop Today!

StealBlueSho

Quote from: EcoPowerParts on May 12, 2020, 10:12:44 PM
And just like that he's admin :)
Is that a curse? In our line of work admin is a curse lol...

ridered74

Seems like you're gonna have to keep the car now.
Gearhead E30 tune, Gearhead intercooler, LMS firestorm hpfp, catted downpipes, corsa catback, 160 degree thermostat, 3 bar map, upgraded AD trans mounts, MSD coils, Nitto 555R drag tires on front, AR924 wheels and BFG sport comp 2 summer tires on rear, and an EPP intake.

12.2479 @ 118.05 fastest trap
11.591 @ 114.89   fastest ET

BlueSHO

Awesome news

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

MKS Tom

2013 Lincoln MKS ecoboost, 70,000 miles.  3 bar map 93 tune (E30 in the future) by both AJP Turbo and Ortiz Performance.  PPE catted down pipes, EPP dual CAI (not yet installed so K&N drop in), .026 gapped SP542, 170 degree thermostat, Dynomax axlebacks, and Power Stop Z23 pads and rotors.

SM105K

"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

StealBlueSho

Once the cut over is completed.. my first edict will be that anyone who runs faster than my car gets the boot!!! j/k   :tease:

ridered74

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on May 13, 2020, 12:33:16 PM
Once the cut over is completed.. my first edict will be that anyone who runs faster than my car gets the boot!!! j/k   :tease:

That seems fair and I would do the same thing.
Gearhead E30 tune, Gearhead intercooler, LMS firestorm hpfp, catted downpipes, corsa catback, 160 degree thermostat, 3 bar map, upgraded AD trans mounts, MSD coils, Nitto 555R drag tires on front, AR924 wheels and BFG sport comp 2 summer tires on rear, and an EPP intake.

12.2479 @ 118.05 fastest trap
11.591 @ 114.89   fastest ET

lamrith

Quote from: EcoPowerParts on May 12, 2020, 10:12:44 PM
And just like that he's admin :)
sooo..

Bought not built as is were?   :clown:

Very glad to hear things will continue.
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

Black Dream

I can't say thank you enough Mike/SBS. I've only been a member for a year and don't post much but the potential loss of this forum hurt my heart. It is hands down THE best resource for all things SHO and MKS EcoBoost on the internet. I'm a super mod on G35driver and have been for over 10 years even though our G is dead, and so is the forum kind of, so I know the time and dedication it takes just to be a moderator. Being the administrator is time consuming and sometimes frustrating so I appreciate you taking over this invaluable database for our cars. I'm a very busy dude but if there's anything I can help with lmk. My technical computer/programming skills are suspect at best so there's that lol.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

2010 MKS Eco, Airaid, SCT X4, Unleashed, SP542 plugs, 3 bar MAP and current daily.

2006 Pontiac GTO M6, 1 of 101 exactly like her, bone stock, lost to flood 5/19, gone but not forgotten....