September 25, 2020, 09:58:41 PM
collapse
collapse

Author Topic:  802SHO 2010 Build  (Read 34028 times)

Offline StealBlueSHO

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2838
  • -Received: 2808
  • I poke at BPD1151
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 42
Re: 802SHO 2010 Build
« Reply #345 on: June 04, 2020, 07:17:13 PM »
Where did you mount the AC condenser? Iirc itís bolted to the front the stock IC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2016 Taurus SHO Performance Pack, Gearhead Custom Tunes, Gearhead Gen3 Turbos, Gearhead Intercooler, Gearhead 170 Tstat, EPP Dual Feed Intake, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Ceramic Coated Catted Downpipes, Corsa Exhaust, XDI-35 Fuel Pump, DW In-Tank Fuel Pump, Fuel-It Bluetooth Ethanol Analyzer, HR Lowering Springs, AD Lower Trans Mounts, 3Bar MAP, SP-542 Plugs, Custom SHO Puddle Lights, Custom Gearhead emblem overlays. Best time currently is 11.922 @ 115mph full weight, stock wheels, stock tires... just like it came off the show room floor.

Offline 802SHO

• RotM Winner
  • Elite Member
  • Essex Junction Vermont
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2353
  • -Received: 1133
  • Boosted
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #346 on: June 04, 2020, 08:02:10 PM »
Where did you mount the AC condenser? Iirc itís bolted to the front the stock IC?

The AC condenser is in the way of the IC, so with the GH IC out, you can push the AC condensor into the opening of the core support....which it doesn't really fit...so it gets wedged in there.  Will take some force to pill it back out...and I added a couple stainless steel zip ties to keep it from adjusting its position.  The radiator is fine, that sits into the bottom of the core support and bolts to the top of the core support with clips/bolts.  So the cooling stack...as far as the radiator is concerned...is same place...last.  And the AC condensor gets less airflow rather than the IC.  I still have my PP trans cooler.  So trans temps are nice and cool still.

Also above...Mighty Car Mods put out that intersting video...well the youtube channel Engineering Explained said the problem with that finding is the IC works off convection not radiation...so the reading with airflow matters most and in that case the shiny aluminum IC is more efficient than it painted black.  So not painting it black.  Bought a nitrous IC chiller bar.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, Ported GH upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, GH upgraded IC, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, Derale 10000 series 16 row trans cooler, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Mickey Thompson 20x9 SC-5 Wheels, Continental Extreme Contact DW tires F: 245/40/20 R: 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Highest Trap Speed 123.22 mph
PB 11.368 @ 122.68 NED 10/20/19

Offline 802SHO

• RotM Winner
  • Elite Member
  • Essex Junction Vermont
  • Thank You
  • Boosted
  • Liked:
« Reply #347 on: August 11, 2020, 07:37:35 AM »
On Friday 8/7/20 My son and I drove to New England Dragway to do a full send with the car. I didnít realize that or check to see what if any events were being held other than the fact that is was Street Night. The night before I changed the oil with Royal Purple HPS and motorcraft filter, added some Redline water wetter to my new radiator fluid, packed tools in case I blew a cloupler on the IC, everything I would need to jack the car up, take a wheel off, really any oh s*** moments I tried to bring something I could use to get myself back up and running. Brought my computer to view data logs, a few gallons of 110, my empty 5 gal pale of M1 to refill at the track, tire pressure gauge with air release to quickly drop tire pressure, 4K camcorder and Dragy. I ran the car empty and filled back up with 110.

It was packed, there was a huge line of cars well before you get close to pay to get in....then I checked...oh 603 Diesel Night....great! Track tech took forever....didnít get much time for a cool down from my 3 hour drive. Put 3 bags of ice on it and walked to the fuel shack to fill up my M1 pale that was literally empty and I needed to add some to my car before making my first pass. So much cheaper there. At home I pay 79.99 for 5 gal of M1, at the track I paid $30 to fill it so no brainer right there. Dropped my tire pressure to 28 in the front and headed to get in line. My son and my cousin who lives 30 min from the track took my camcorder to film me. I waited maybe 20 min in line to take my first pass....not bad. But I anticipated longer so I was trying to get my computer situated....and this was a full dick pass, no other seats but my Kirky Driver seat, all door panels off except the driver side and door speakers in the back doors removed. Definitely the lightest my car has even been, although I didnít bother weighing it I was unsure of being able to go. So first pass I was unable to get the log because I turned my car off and when I needed to go I couldnít reach the buttons on the computer sitting on the passenger floor as the device had lost its connection from turning the car off. Then I shallow staged on accident, thought to put it in reverse but he dropped the tree so I started late. Ran an 11.75 on Dragy which actually was 1.5 tenths too fast...that was the most Dragy has ever been off for me...it was actually an 11.90 run and of course I wasnít too happy with that time. I should be able to get into the 1.6 60 ft with my Drag tires as my best with street tires is a 1.72...but no I went 2.0 for a 60ft....like wtf? I had a 15 shot pre IC and 35 shot pre TB...the car felt like it stopped pulling right at the end of that run...which Iíve felt before with nitrous...never felt that ever when Iím not using nitrous....so I got mad bc I ran 11.89 last year full interior and no nitrous .....so I hot lap it and go back....I also was funneled into the left lane...at this track Iíve never got a good time in the left lane ever....my buddy who goes there all the time told me a couple years ago...you want the right lane, they use it for private rentals and it always has better prep. So right there I wasnít happy about having to be in the left lane. So second time around I purposely went in the right lane....well arenít they only running left now....and I literally let my car idle for 15 min...IAT2 wouldnít get above 147 but I figured that was trash too. And this isnít the first time I got pissed off and went back and ran faster....not sure how that works haha

I hit a better 60 ft a 1.79 ...I didnít touch nitrous until 3rd gear and this time it didnít stop pulling and ran 11.67. Again not happy about that....considering I ran 11.69 with a 1.86 60 ft last year in August also with full interior on street tires with a 35 shot....so what is going on?

I logged last years 11.69 so I looked at the logs back and forth back and forth so this is what happened or at least is a big part of whah happened. Last year I used a tune with 19 psi with spark capped to 18-20 and shifting at 6200 rpm. This year Iím using 20 psi with 15-16 spark and shifting at 5700. And why? Well again Iím worried about the stock motor and I want to try to use some caution.....but clearly I was faster last year and losing 5 degrees of spark and shifting early even with 1 more psi of boost didnít help. Iím happy to be able to drive home and go back and try again but itís frustrating. I want to play it safe but at the same time I want the 4 grand I spent to make a difference .....and thereís always the version of being frustrated with a running car vs being frustrated with a broken car....so thereís that. Iíd be willing to bet if I ran last years tune and let the porting I had done and better fuel pressure the pumps and drag tires and a littler lighter make up the difference. So this is what you get to deal with when you got a stock motor....Always wondering is this is the end? Hahaha

2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, Ported GH upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, GH upgraded IC, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, Derale 10000 series 16 row trans cooler, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Mickey Thompson 20x9 SC-5 Wheels, Continental Extreme Contact DW tires F: 245/40/20 R: 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.

Offline StealBlueSHO

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Thank You
  • I poke at BPD1151
  • Liked:
802SHO 2010 Build
« Reply #348 on: August 11, 2020, 08:04:32 AM »
On Friday 8/7/20 My son and I drove to New England Dragway to do a full send with the car. I didnít realize that or check to see what if any events were being held other than the fact that is was Street Night. The night before I changed the oil with Royal Purple HPS and motorcraft filter, added some Redline water wetter to my new radiator fluid, packed tools in case I blew a cloupler on the IC, everything I would need to jack the car up, take a wheel off, really any oh s*** moments I tried to bring something I could use to get myself back up and running. Brought my computer to view data logs, a few gallons of 110, my empty 5 gal pale of M1 to refill at the track, tire pressure gauge with air release to quickly drop tire pressure, 4K camcorder and Dragy. I ran the car empty and filled back up with 110.

It was packed, there was a huge line of cars well before you get close to pay to get in....then I checked...oh 603 Diesel Night....great! Track tech took forever....didnít get much time for a cool down from my 3 hour drive. Put 3 bags of ice on it and walked to the fuel shack to fill up my M1 pale that was literally empty and I needed to add some to my car before making my first pass. So much cheaper there. At home I pay 79.99 for 5 gal of M1, at the track I paid $30 to fill it so no brainer right there. Dropped my tire pressure to 28 in the front and headed to get in line. My son and my cousin who lives 30 min from the track took my camcorder to film me. I waited maybe 20 min in line to take my first pass....not bad. But I anticipated longer so I was trying to get my computer situated....and this was a full dick pass, no other seats but my Kirky Driver seat, all door panels off except the driver side and door speakers in the back doors removed. Definitely the lightest my car has even been, although I didnít bother weighing it I was unsure of being able to go. So first pass I was unable to get the log because I turned my car off and when I needed to go I couldnít reach the buttons on the computer sitting on the passenger floor as the device had lost its connection from turning the car off. Then I shallow staged on accident, thought to put it in reverse but he dropped the tree so I started late. Ran an 11.75 on Dragy which actually was 1.5 tenths too fast...that was the most Dragy has ever been off for me...it was actually an 11.90 run and of course I wasnít too happy with that time. I should be able to get into the 1.6 60 ft with my Drag tires as my best with street tires is a 1.72...but no I went 2.0 for a 60ft....like wtf? I had a 15 shot pre IC and 35 shot pre TB...the car felt like it stopped pulling right at the end of that run...which Iíve felt before with nitrous...never felt that ever when Iím not using nitrous....so I got mad bc I ran 11.89 last year full interior and no nitrous .....so I hot lap it and go back....I also was funneled into the left lane...at this track Iíve never got a good time in the left lane ever....my buddy who goes there all the time told me a couple years ago...you want the right lane, they use it for private rentals and it always has better prep. So right there I wasnít happy about having to be in the left lane. So second time around I purposely went in the right lane....well arenít they only running left now....and I literally let my car idle for 15 min...IAT2 wouldnít get above 147 but I figured that was trash too. And this isnít the first time I got pissed off and went back and ran faster....not sure how that works haha

I hit a better 60 ft a 1.79 ...I didnít touch nitrous until 3rd gear and this time it didnít stop pulling and ran 11.67. Again not happy about that....considering I ran 11.69 with a 1.86 60 ft last year in August also with full interior on street tires with a 35 shot....so what is going on?

I logged last years 11.69 so I looked at the logs back and forth back and forth so this is what happened or at least is a big part of whah happened. Last year I used a tune with 19 psi with spark capped to 18-20 and shifting at 6200 rpm. This year Iím using 20 psi with 15-16 spark and shifting at 5700. And why? Well again Iím worried about the stock motor and I want to try to use some caution.....but clearly I was faster last year and losing 5 degrees of spark and shifting early even with 1 more psi of boost didnít help. Iím happy to be able to drive home and go back and try again but itís frustrating. I want to play it safe but at the same time I want the 4 grand I spent to make a difference .....and thereís always the version of being frustrated with a running car vs being frustrated with a broken car....so thereís that. Iíd be willing to bet if I ran last years tune and let the porting I had done and better fuel pressure the pumps and drag tires and a littler lighter make up the difference. So this is what you get to deal with when you got a stock motor....Always wondering is this is the end? Hahaha

Sounds like it was less than stellar at the track which sucks when you are hoping to get a good ET...

With all the changes you have done, I would have been surprised if your first track event yielded desired results. Takes tweaking to get there for sure! It will get better, just need some adjustments. And you need to take the diaper off and let her eat to red line :-) 500 rpms is a significant amount of the power band...

If you look at the dyno sheets with upgraded turbos, that last 1000 rpms is all power. So you are handicapping yourself with shifting early. Stock turbos drop like hot rock high up in the RPMS...

Next time hopefully will result in a different outcome!
2016 Taurus SHO Performance Pack, Gearhead Custom Tunes, Gearhead Gen3 Turbos, Gearhead Intercooler, Gearhead 170 Tstat, EPP Dual Feed Intake, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Ceramic Coated Catted Downpipes, Corsa Exhaust, XDI-35 Fuel Pump, DW In-Tank Fuel Pump, Fuel-It Bluetooth Ethanol Analyzer, HR Lowering Springs, AD Lower Trans Mounts, 3Bar MAP, SP-542 Plugs, Custom SHO Puddle Lights, Custom Gearhead emblem overlays. Best time currently is 11.922 @ 115mph full weight, stock wheels, stock tires... just like it came off the show room floor.

Offline 802SHO

• RotM Winner
  • Elite Member
  • Essex Junction Vermont
  • Thank You
  • Boosted
  • Liked:
« Reply #349 on: August 11, 2020, 08:35:51 AM »

Sounds like it was less than stellar at the track which sucks when you are hoping to get a good ET...

With all the changes you have done, I would have been surprised if your first track event yielded desired results. Takes tweaking to get there for sure! It will get better, just need some adjustments. And you need to take the diaper off and let her eat to red line :-) 500 rpms is a significant amount of the power band...

If you look at the dyno sheets with upgraded turbos, that last 1000 rpms is all power. So you are handicapping yourself with shifting early. Stock turbos drop like hot rock high up in the RPMS...

Take the diaper off hahahaha I appreciate that well spoken yet very true statement!!  To be honest I didnít realize it was tuned that way.  Like mentioned last year it was 19 psi 18-20 spark which I believe is conservative spark and the knock sensors go flat at WOT bc they arenít allowed to add timing...Iím sure they want to....so I felt that was siding with caution last year.  This year we went 20 psi and on my part I assumed it was 18-20 spark and no changes to rpm....it wasnít until I studied the logs I found the spark at 15-16 and 5700 shifting.  Which is why I think even if I ran 19 psi again and back to 20 spark and 6200 I would be maybe a 10th or 2 faster from my new mods and still be siding with caution.  So weíll see.  But it was interesting for sure that I hit lapped it and idled for so long....held off on nitrous until 3rd and ran faster. 

I still had a good time bc I just needed to see where I was at.  It did suck driving 3 hours to be there for 3 hours then drive back and only get two runs in....track prep Iím sure wasnít as good by the time I went.  All part of the game I suppose.  As per typical fashion Iíll be faster as I go....which is how itís always been for me.  So long as September goes well look for a stellar performance early to mid October when DA flirts with -2000 ft.  The DA was about 1000ft there.  So also still really good. 

Offline StealBlueSHO

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Thank You
  • I poke at BPD1151
  • Liked:
« Reply #350 on: August 11, 2020, 08:39:38 AM »

Take the diaper off hahahaha I appreciate that well spoken yet very true statement!!  To be honest I didnít realize it was tuned that way.  Like mentioned last year it was 19 psi 18-20 spark which I believe is conservative spark and the knock sensors go flat at WOT bc they arenít allowed to add timing...Iím sure they want to....so I felt that was siding with caution last year.  This year we went 20 psi and on my part I assumed it was 18-20 spark and no changes to rpm....it wasnít until I studied the logs I found the spark at 15-16 and 5700 shifting.  Which is why I think even if I ran 19 psi again and back to 20 spark and 6200 I would be maybe a 10th or 2 faster from my new mods and still be siding with caution.  So weíll see.  But it was interesting for sure that I hit lapped it and idled for so long....held off on nitrous until 3rd and ran faster. 

I still had a good time bc I just needed to see where I was at.  It did suck driving 3 hours to be there for 3 hours then drive back and only get two runs in....track prep Iím sure wasnít as good by the time I went.  All part of the game I suppose.  As per typical fashion Iíll be faster as I go....which is how itís always been for me.  So long as September goes well look for a stellar performance early to mid October when DA flirts with -2000 ft.  The DA was about 1000ft there.  So also still really good. 

Glad it was fun over all!!!

Iím betting the 5700 shift was an accident... I have run into that almost every time I did a major modification that resulted in a significant increase in power.. both Matt and Brad mention itís a torque limiter that causes it...

I have faith it will all get worked out!

Offline 802SHO

• RotM Winner
  • Elite Member
  • Essex Junction Vermont
  • Thank You
  • Boosted
  • Liked:
« Reply #351 on: August 11, 2020, 01:23:45 PM »

Iím betting the 5700 shift was an accident... I have run into that almost every time I did a major modification that resulted in a significant increase in power.. both Matt and Brad mention itís a torque limiter that causes it...

I talked to Brad about it.  He purposely did that bc heís read recently high rpm stresses things exponentially.  He said things have gone boom with 20 psi 20 spark and 6200 rpm.  And even if you have no knock things can fail from a pure power perspective.  Iím willing to risk it with a similar tune from last year since Iíve already taken it to that level.  And a huge plus is my fuel pressure this year.  Last year I would make 2400 psi and maintain....but playing with nitrous it would dip to about 1100 but recover and actually in the log from last year the 11.69 it dipped a few times .....this year even with nitrous it makes 2800 and doesnít skip a beat so thatís a huge step out of danger zone

Offline GotGrip?

• Conversation Ruiner
  • Minnesota
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Received: 33
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #352 on: August 11, 2020, 02:11:34 PM »
Are you running 91/93 or e30?
2016 SHO Non-PP, GH/AJP E30 Tune,3Bar MAP, K&N Typoon, EPP Noisemaker Delete, H&R Springs, ZEDD SL5 19x9.5, PS Drilled/Slotted rotors, TreadStone TR8C FMIC, SSM Trans Mounts, TCE Custom Catted DPs, FMIC Sprayer, XDI35

Current Dyno: 421/503 (pre-dp/XDI)

Offline 802SHO

• RotM Winner
  • Elite Member
  • Essex Junction Vermont
  • Thank You
  • Boosted
  • Liked:
« Reply #353 on: August 11, 2020, 04:17:59 PM »
Are you running 91/93 or e30?
I run 93 and meth.  On the way to the track I ran it empty about 10 miles to E and switched to 110 octane

Offline StealBlueSHO

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Thank You
  • I poke at BPD1151
  • Liked:
« Reply #354 on: August 11, 2020, 05:31:37 PM »

I talked to Brad about it.  He purposely did that bc heís read recently high rpm stresses things exponentially.  He said things have gone boom with 20 psi 20 spark and 6200 rpm.  And even if you have no knock things can fail from a pure power perspective.  Iím willing to risk it with a similar tune from last year since Iíve already taken it to that level.  And a huge plus is my fuel pressure this year.  Last year I would make 2400 psi and maintain....but playing with nitrous it would dip to about 1100 but recover and actually in the log from last year the 11.69 it dipped a few times .....this year even with nitrous it makes 2800 and doesnít skip a beat so thatís a huge step out of danger zone

Gotcha, well if it was intentional then ya, your knee capping yourself lol...

Sounds like a motor build might be around the corner :-)

Offline Macgyver

• Super Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Reading, Pa.......
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 99
  • -Received: 355
  • Ecobooster
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #355 on: August 12, 2020, 12:42:11 AM »
What about Nitrous after the 1-2 shift ? Is the gear too short to make the best of it ?

I think your 60' is "slow" for what you want/expect from the SHO. Isnt the rule of thumb. Fast 60' is better for the SHO 1/4 even if you trap less top end ?

Offline 802SHO

• RotM Winner
  • Elite Member
  • Essex Junction Vermont
  • Thank You
  • Boosted
  • Liked:
« Reply #356 on: August 12, 2020, 05:20:36 AM »
What about Nitrous after the 1-2 shift ? Is the gear too short to make the best of it ?

I think your 60' is "slow" for what you want/expect from the SHO. Isnt the rule of thumb. Fast 60' is better for the SHO 1/4 even if you trap less top end ?
For my first time with the radials yes my 60 ft wasnít good at all.  I need to get those tires to hook and I should be in the upper 1.6 range with them.  Being that it was at night and my first time having two jets so two buttons...I couldnít see them very well, was trying to feel for them and get my hand in a comfortable position, I hit the pre IC 15 shot jet first while in 1st and then added the 35 shot pre TB after shifting into 2nd and it didnít hook I think I spun....also I tried this with TC on, something Iíve been messing with recently it seems to help keep the car faster with TC on most of the time Iíve tried it.  So second hot lap where I should have been slower as now I got everything hot and put the phenolic spacer to the test.....I wondered if I even needed nitrous at all bc I shouldnít for an 11.9.  And Iíve always used TC off at the track previously so I figured I would just do what I always do and leave TC off for the next pass, and not touch nitrous until 3rd.  I still spun a little in first but cut the 2.0 60 ft to a 1.79 which I definitely shouldnít need radials for....but I have no idea if track prep was all that good to begin with getting there so late and in the usually worse prepped left lane.  So idk.  I feel confident Iíll snag a 1.6 60 ft before the season is over up here

Offline Macgyver

• Super Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Reading, Pa.......
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 99
  • -Received: 355
  • Ecobooster
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #357 on: August 12, 2020, 11:14:55 PM »
You have everything you need. You just gotta tweak it as people have said. I feel confident that once you are comfortable and can get your 1.6ish 60ft you will get the numbers you want.

Offline SM105K

• IG @egocheckersho
  • Forum Supporters
  • Elite Member
  • Arizona
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1036
  • -Received: 1198
  • Thee Forum Cowboy
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 13
« Reply #358 on: August 13, 2020, 10:34:02 AM »
Andrew what tire pressure are you running the radials at?
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | GH Intercooler w/ DIY Ice Water IC Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | AJPTurbo Flex Fuel Tune | Megan Racing Catless Downpipe | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

Offline 802SHO

• RotM Winner
  • Elite Member
  • Essex Junction Vermont
  • Thank You
  • Boosted
  • Liked:
« Reply #359 on: August 13, 2020, 10:47:34 AM »
Andrew what tire pressure are you running the radials at?
I tried 28 psi at the track

* Recent Topics

Re: SHO vs Hellcat Redeye
by bamsho | Today at 09:32:46 PM
What rims and tires are you running on the fronts?  You gapped hi...
Re: BamSHO 12.14 MIR Extra Preppy!!
by bamsho | Today at 08:56:08 PM
If you turn up the speakers you can literally hear the tires sticking ...
Re: Need inexpensive tires for my 2013 SHO
by avidmotion | Today at 08:19:45 PM
https://simpletire.com/brands/general-tires/g-max-rs#v=1&tireSize=...
Re: Random thoughts for the day
by GotGrip? | Today at 04:24:56 PM
So I was watching this ocean show with my daughter on disney+ and it w...
Re: Whiteline 24mm Adjustable Rear Sway Bar for 2010-2019 Taurus SHO/MKS/Flex/MKT
by SHO_NVS | Today at 02:32:21 AM
I'm in. PM sent...
Re: Water in passenger floor
by SHO_NVS | Today at 02:28:51 AM
Oh man, glad you found it.  Hopefully that fixes it.  I live...
Re: Carbon hood install
by SHO_NVS | Today at 02:23:04 AM
That looks nice! Good job!...
Re: Wheel pulls bad one way then snaps back
by SHO_NVS | Today at 02:18:05 AM
Glad you found that loose bolt, crazy.  How do you like the down ...
Re: And the award for most frequently broken car goes to...
by Macgyver | September 24, 2020, 10:28:06 PM
Oh Boys. Lets hope she holds together !!!...
Re: Daily driver MKT
by TopherSho | September 24, 2020, 08:07:20 PM
:zumbujump: :zumbujump: :zumbujump: :zumbujump: :) :) :)Curious of op...
Official Forum Sponsor of Ecoboost Performance Forum

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal