• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Explorer Down Pipes and Corsa Exhaust Exclusively from Livernois Motorsports

Started by Livernois Motorsports, August 02, 2013, 12:19:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livernois Motorsports

Hey folks, I'm sure some of you are curious about the cat back exhaust and downpipes. Here are some pictures on how the setup currently looks. The catback exhaust will be a Livernois Motorsports exclusive made by Corsa and will be available for purchase soon, our target timeline is 4-6 weeks. We are still working out the final details as we speak. The downpipes were fabricated in house and will also be a Livernois Motorsports exclusive product. As far as a timeline goes we are looking at a minimum of 8 weeks until they are available for purchase.

Stay tuned for more updates regarding modifications to our 2013 Explorer Sport!

If you folks have any questions please feel free to PM or call us at anytime and we will be more than happy to help you in any way possible. Thank you. -Chris

SHOdded

Looks great  ;D  I am sure the dyno & sound clips will be awesome as well.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Livernois Motorsports

thewrubelator

SILVER SLEEPER
LMS 91v10 /  91Xv1~ Full-Race FMIC ~ AFE Stage 2 CAI ~ MAK 3" O/R D/P ~ 4" MBRP CatBack

Check out my build thread!

EcoBrick Bob

Do you have pricing for these items at this time?

Are the downpipes the same or different than the SHO?
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

Livernois Motorsports

EcoPowerParts

Bob the cross member under the engine is different, the pipes have a different bend to them.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

bigmoneycloser

Any updated release date for these??
Or special "Pre-Order" pricing??
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

TouchOfEvil

Are there x-pipes in the mufflers? I ask because i'm curious on how you are getting equal pressure if not?
2014 XSport

SHODYOU

X-pipe is right after downpipes... just like the Corsa kit for the sho
2011 SHO - Tux Blk/blk int, 402B, acc, nav, multicontour, 20s. LMS 4X MyCal, 3bar MAP, K&N Typhoon, 170* t-stat, SP534's @ 30, Stainless Works catless DPs, Corsa catback, H&R sports, 5/16 front-7/16 rear spacer, 255/35 Hankook V12s, Lamin-X/PlastiDip

2004 Mustang GT - Comp Orange, Boss block/3.80 stroker 327", Foxlake TFS', Hellion turbo, blah blah

CooperS7777

2014 Sport
2010 Evo GSR
2006 TBSS "The Van" - Blown 416 LS3
A slew of other boring toys

bigmoneycloser

The cat back is done and in stock. I just ordered mine.. The down pipes are a couple months out still..
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

QuickSilver

Since Ive ordered a tuner and various bits thru LMS they have me in their database as an ExSport owner, I thought it was pretty cool of Brandon to call and let me know exhausts were in and ready to ship. I did have to tell him I had grown tired of waiting and assembled my own set up. :wavesad: Making downpipes this weekend, cant wait to feel the 20+ extra HP :dude:
AJ

2014 Ingot Silver Explorer Sport- LMS V3 Tune, AirRaid CAI, Hi_flow Catted DP's to Complete dual 2.5" exhaust, 19"X 9.5"TSW Panorama Rotary Forged/powdercoated Rims, Cree LED Foglights, Hoping for those Megan coilovers to be developed...

BiGMaC

Quote from: QuickSilver on February 06, 2014, 09:26:05 PM
Since Ive ordered a tuner and various bits thru LMS they have me in their database as an ExSport owner, I thought it was pretty cool of Brandon to call and let me know exhausts were in and ready to ship. I did have to tell him I had grown tired of waiting and assembled my own set up. :wavesad: Making downpipes this weekend, cant wait to feel the 20+ extra HP :dude:

AJ... Might consider having LMS adjust your tune for maximum benefit from your DPs.  If you order it now they can have it to you so it's ready to use after your install!   :burnout:

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

bigmoneycloser

2014 Explorer Sport 401A