• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

AJPTurbo Meth Tune.

Started by StealBlueSho, June 02, 2017, 04:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Got my preliminary meth tune from Brad....Its down right freakish..... super excited about where this is going... talk about attention to detail...

More to come.... I suspect my 0-60s are breaking into the 3's...

glock-coma

2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

StealBlueSho

Linemonkey

Perfect! Hahahaha ^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

2013 SHO PP Tuxedo Black
3 bar
160 T-STAT
Catless DPs
Tune by AJP

SHOdded

might wanna double bag those seat filters then.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FearlessAZ

You better get it dialed in so he knows how to tune mine next year  :P
2010 Non PP Sho. All the factory goodies. (RIP)

2015 MKS Ecoboost. All the factory goodies. (SOLD)

StealBlueSho

I highly recommend the Alky kit... if don't care about LMS tunes or support, you can order it for cheaper through Alky Control...

StealBlueSho

No throttle control, 15psi, 28 advance, perfect fuel pressure.. IATs below ambient... get her done!!! Second rev!

TopherSho

Quote from: StealBlueSho on June 03, 2017, 08:46:11 AM
No throttle control, 15psi, 28 advance, perfect fuel pressure.. IATs below ambient... get her done!!! Second rev!

No throttle control?  .. Are you riding the boost spike dragon all the way? 
2010 non-pp, 98k miles, 3-bar,  .026 plugs, SNOW-KIT STG1, AJPTurbu tune#35, 15.5+psi
Best 0-60 public road 4.35s
Best 1/4 of 12.61 no DA correction

StealBlueSho

At this point... yes.... and not quite 28 degrees....

TopherSho

Quote from: StealBlueSho on June 03, 2017, 03:59:00 PM
At this point... yes.... and not quite 28 degrees....

That makes me a bit jealous!   What pressure are you seeing peak?
2010 non-pp, 98k miles, 3-bar,  .026 plugs, SNOW-KIT STG1, AJPTurbu tune#35, 15.5+psi
Best 0-60 public road 4.35s
Best 1/4 of 12.61 no DA correction

StealBlueSho

2200psi at the rail with 240kpa spikes...

Meth is fuel... so it helps...

Brad is dialing in the fuel trims...

It's a work in progress.. but the first tune he sent already took 3 tenths of a second off my 0-60 times without brake boosting...

4.3 0-60 without launching the car...

I am going to need to upgrade suspension at this point to get better traction... either coil overs or PP shocks/struts with HKS springs...

StealBlueSho

Updated tune... 0-60 in 4.2 without launching.... with a half way decent launch I am certain I can take that easily to the 3 second range... on the street.. not too shabby..

0-90 in 7.85 seconds...

I need to get this to a dyno and the track...

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Found a linked dyno jet within a 45 minute drive at Moore Performance in Fairfax... as soon as Brad gives me the clear, I am making an appointment...