• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

How Low can you Go?

Started by Livernois Motorsports, August 24, 2016, 05:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livernois Motorsports

This is an event for us here at Livernois Motorsports to show how much we appreciate all that our clients do for us. Twice a year we rent out Milan Dragway located at:

10860 Plank Rd
Milan, MI 48160

and allow all of our clients to come out to safely test both their and their car's performance limits!

This event is COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE for all Livernois Motorsports clients! It is also a family friendly event. So feel free to bring the crew chief with you!

All that we ask is that you please RSVP early as we do have a lengthy list of attendees already. Again, thank you guys for all that you do for us, and we cannot wait to see you there!

AJP turbo

SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

Livernois Motorsports

Whenever you are ready to purchase something let me know, I will give you a good deal! ;-)

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: Livernois Motorsports on August 24, 2016, 05:28:19 PM
Whenever you are ready to purchase something let me know, I will give you a good deal! ;-)
I wish you guys would build an FMIC, nice and efficient with minimal pressure drop.

Livernois Motorsports

Colorado-SHOBro

Quote from: Livernois Motorsports on August 24, 2016, 05:28:19 PM
http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product/LPP999104
Buy a sticker AJP!! i'll paypal you 4.99 to see your car/tune against all the Livernois cars LOL
11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

Livernois Motorsports

Fear is a strong inhibitor, lol. Just kidding AJ, but like I have said several times over we are willing to help you with whatever you would like.

bpd1151

AJP may need help applying the LMS decal he's purchasing, to his vehicle.

And in turn, be sure to get a good, tight, closeup shot of it on his ride.....

Shouldn't be all that challenging. I mean after all, in comparison to the true LMS cars, which will be lightning fast down the track, I'm sure you'll have plenty of time/opportunity to catch AJ's.

Lol....  ***stirring the pot as always***

Love you both.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Colorado-SHOBro

well if we're stirring the pot . . .
i think the sticker would look real nice on ajp's rear bumper for all the livernois guys to look at as he pulls them through the traps!! but then of course LME would just say it was there sticker that made his car so fast 😂

. . . sorry, someone's gotta root for the little guy
11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

bpd1151

Hahaha. All in good fun. Good stuff there nutz!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

AJP turbo

Quote from: Livernois Motorsports on September 21, 2016, 11:31:20 AM
Fear is a strong inhibitor, lol. Just kidding AJ, but like I have said several times over we are willing to help you with whatever you would like.

LOL I got quite a few chuckles out of the posts, nice......And actually I'm not afraid of the competition but rather getting ganged up on by sore LMS fanbois losers! LOL

If I had the day off I'd consider the drive!

I would never buy and install an LMS sticker on the car....But I would buy and proudly display a shiny LMS branded intercooler on my SHO !

Come on LMS, I bet you would sell 100 SHO intercoolers the first month!...But I want one from the first production run please.

Enjoy the AJP free event and day fellow LMS'ers....I may crash that party one day...Maybe set up a tent for log review lol.
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

FoMoCoSHO

X2 on the intercooler.

Money ready for the first vendor to make it happen.

Being able to go to LME track events would be a nice bonus.