• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Back to Back wins

Started by bamsho, September 19, 2015, 09:29:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bamsho

The past 72hrs has been kinda blur for me.  Worked Wed night into Thur morning, left came out to CAD, spent the night, drive home early Friday morning, got a nap, back to Friday Night street racing at Beaver Springs.  Well it turned out good for me in the SHO.  Back to Back wins!!  Made it even better, wife and daughter were there to see it.  I had to run my team mate in the finals, bitter sweet.  Lost camera card, so pics or video. 

2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

BiGMaC

Congrat on the wins Brian. Glad you finally got to SHO off for the family! Sounds like a really fun time and sweet victories.   :beer2:

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SHOdded

Congrats, Brian, great to have family onhand to witness :thumb:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Brucelinc

AWESOME!  Congratulations!   I am not sure how long they run in your part of the country but that would be a good way for the season to wind down.

bamsho

End of Oct, they haven't updated points, but been in a tight battle for 3rd.  I'm way to far out for 1 or 2.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.