• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

"How-To" Obtain An Official Build Certificate From Ford....

Started by bpd1151, July 05, 2013, 01:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmharvey79

Where does the site selling those certificates pull their data from? I'm curious to see the stats on the 2013s but I don't want to buy a certificate.

DJE624

Quote from: dmharvey79 on October 26, 2013, 07:49:35 PM
Where does the site selling those certificates pull their data from? I'm curious to see the stats on the 2013s but I don't want to buy a certificate.

It's right from Ford.  We'll see the stats when BIGMac gets his probably.

BiGMaC

As soon as I have them everyone here will.... time is unpredictable though, per my earlier post.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

totallytuned

Fordmanmorgan

Morgan

2014 Fusion SE 2.0 EB
2013 Taurus SEL 3.7
1993 Mustang 2.3

DJE624

Very interesting!  Thanks for the link.

BiGMaC

Well. I got this email from Ford Racing.... we'll have to wait.  I'll still be getting on ordered and will forward all the data I can.  Here's the email:

Good Afternoon Thomas,

Thank you for your Taurus Certificate order.  At the current moment we do not have all of the final production data for the 2013 Taurus SHO, so unfortunately we are not able to produce you a certificate at this time.  We anticipate certificates will become available sometime this winter so keep checking back with us and we will try to fulfill your request.  I will cancel your order and issue you a full refund.

Ford Racing
Aaron Anderson

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI

DJE624

BiGMaC

I did reply suggesting a "back order" or "preorder" system and explained I was used to waiting on things like this.  I'm awaiting a reply....

BiGMaC

No word back from Ford Performance Group yet... If anyone else is interested in a certificate for 2013 and up SHO, it might help if you contacted them via the link bpd provided here earlier.  Pressure of requests might spur them to action. I'd hate to see them drop the program. :help2:

Fordmanmorgan

Talked to them back in either September or October, can't remember. Was told at that time they wouldn't have numbers till December or January. Trust me BiGMaC I'm wanting one for my 13 as well, also for display at car shows too. I figured they should have the info soon I notice they have the certificates for the 2013 Focus ST's out so hopefully soon, very soon.
Morgan

2014 Fusion SE 2.0 EB
2013 Taurus SEL 3.7
1993 Mustang 2.3

bpd1151

Yea guys (and any gals) y'all are gonna have to wait until sometime in January for the 2013 cert's to be ready.

They still gotta compile all the #'s etc.

So, hang tight, they're not going out of production or anything, it's just they don't have the figures tabulated yet, and won't until sometime in January.

bigmoneycloser

Wish they made these for the explorer sport...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes