• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Finally got to see

Started by Mikesb, August 24, 2014, 01:58:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikesb

4 passes all 12.9 @107 r/t .14, .14, .25 and one red light

Was pretty pleased with results. Totally smoked all but one car that they lined me up with. The one guy I lost to I still crossed the line first be caused it jumped the gun so heavy

It dawned on me why I wasn't seeing mid to low 12's - I'm only running the 91 tune, because there is no 93 fuel in Portland, I might just have to run the 93 tune just to see at least

But over all those are solid and very consistent times - I'm very happy
Mike
2013 SHO PP BLACK 7k mi - 12.9 @107  LMS 91 v8 METH TUNE - ALKY CONTROLS METH - 3-BAR - AIRAID - PPE DP'S w/cats - CORSA CB - PLUGS - T-STAT - UPGRADE AUDIO
PORTLAND OREGON

Josephm

The shell 92 is closer to 93/94 according to the MS3's that log consistently in WA----
12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete

SHOnUup

Those are some awesome r/t's. 12.9 is a respectable time. Don't think you want to run the tune without right gas. Will lead to pre-detonation hurting the motor. Maybe a mix of some "corn" could up the octane for ya.
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

donky4444

2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt with LMS tune

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

2015 X Sport LME 3 bar tune, LED Puddle and plate lights

Mikesb

Thanks for reply. I'd really love to try the 93 v8 meth but not confident about my fuel here. LMS almost encourages me to try it and at the same time says not to (just like the reply's here) What a pickle, now I can find 92 non- ethanol pure gas across the state, I wonder if that would be safe enough? Maybe if I learn how to data log better there would be a way to track knock so I can be safe?
2013 SHO PP BLACK 7k mi - 12.9 @107  LMS 91 v8 METH TUNE - ALKY CONTROLS METH - 3-BAR - AIRAID - PPE DP'S w/cats - CORSA CB - PLUGS - T-STAT - UPGRADE AUDIO
PORTLAND OREGON