• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Just a little gloating

Started by geswek, May 10, 2014, 03:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geswek

It was just about to rain so no D90 shots; these were taken with my Galaxy Note 3.

I love the color of the new wheels; hot damn it gets me going. Be prepared for some countless photographs; I should probably just consolidate all mine into one thread.

Rest of the album: https://goo.gl/qTucvp

SHOdded

Really, no D90 at the ready???  :D  The wheels look slick!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

geswek

Quote from: SHOdded on May 10, 2014, 03:54:42 PM
Really, no D90 at the ready???  :D  The wheels look slick!

I know right? It was in the apartment and the rain was coming FAST; I didn't want to risk getting wet.

Thanks; freaking LOVE the color -- first one to have matte black nurburgrings! :P

When the weather clears up I'll get out and do a photoshoot; I want to really capture it with the D90.

LV SHO

"stormwalker photography" can't take his camera out in "it's about to rain" weather?? ... made me laugh a little.  nice pics :)

geswek

Quote from: LV SHO on May 10, 2014, 04:40:15 PM
"stormwalker photography" can't take his camera out in "it's about to rain" weather?? ... made me laugh a little.  nice pics :)

Damn straight; I'm not ruining a $1200 camera because of rain.

EcoPowerParts

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

LV SHO

that's why I got the D3x ... it's not afraid of anything :) haha

geswek

LOL; OK fine; I was lazy and didn't want to go get it. I had a good 20 minutes before the rain fell down.

SHOdded

Outrunning a Storm, by any means necessary, is an achievement in its' own right!  Salute!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bigmoneycloser

2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

geswek

Thanks dude. Where you at in NJ? I'm by Philly. If you're not far a photo shoot may be in our future LOL.

Sent from my mobile, I think.

bigmoneycloser

Hahaha
Ocean county. Not far really. Maybe 1 1/2 -2 hrs?
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

geswek

Quote from: bigmoneycloser on May 10, 2014, 05:17:48 PM
Hahaha
Ocean county. Not far really. Maybe 1 1/2 -2 hrs?

Yeah; not too far.

Maybe one weekend when the weather is really nice.

You ever have car meets or anything around there? I'm trying to expand and show off the car a little more now that it's sitting exactly how I want it.

bigmoneycloser

I'm very new to the car scene, so I haven't really explored that yet.. Been into bikes for long time.
The usually week show and go at Quaker steak and lube.. Kinda stuff.
2014 Explorer Sport 401A

geswek

Quote from: bigmoneycloser on May 10, 2014, 05:21:16 PM
I'm very new to the car scene, so I haven't really explored that yet.. Been into bikes for long time.
The usually week show and go at Quaker steak and lube.. Kinda stuff.

Yeah; big one here is in King of Prussia every Sunday night; normally about 200-300 cars up to 400 at one time. It's at the IMAX; only "permitted" weekly show in the area; everything else is "hang til the popo show up."

I do want to make it out to beach; is there anywhere near you that we would be able to set our cars up with beach in background? That would be a pretty sick shot LOL.