• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Fastest SHO on record forsale!!! SOLD!

Started by First-SHO, April 21, 2014, 11:07:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

I may need a winter beater to motor around in after I strip you of that "fastest" title.....

Haha :popcorn:

First-SHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on September 25, 2014, 05:36:44 PM
I may need a winter beater to motor around in after I strip you of that "fastest" title.....

I would be offended if you didn't strip the title.
Mike

Previous owner of the -
FASTEST 2011 Ford Taurus SHO on record @ 11.9519 115 mph
Silver/Black LOADED, Ford Lockpick, Forgestar F14"s 20x9.5 with Nitto Invo's, TCE Wilwood Front Big Brake Kit, Airaid CAI, Corsa Cat back, Livernois Down Pipes, Livernois Tune's, Megan Coilovers, Traction bar setup, Torrie - 170 F Thermo & Radiator, L&M Airflow Throttle Body "Only one made and I have it", Alkycontrol Meth Injection, Upgraded Tial Turbo's, 2013 Trans and Oil Cooler, LED's on always

bpd1151

IKR?

The good 'ol Lt. Cmdr. Data is still laughing hysterically.

FoMoCoSHO

But he will always have the 1st in the 11's title....

bpd1151

ford4thot

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on September 25, 2014, 05:56:33 PM

But he will always have the 1st in the 11's title....
Very true :)^^^^

And lmao at this turn of thread

First-SHO

Mike

Previous owner of the -
Silver/Black LOADED, Ford Lockpick, Forgestar F14"s 20x9.5 with Nitto Invo's, TCE Wilwood Front Big Brake Kit, Airaid CAI, Corsa Cat back, Livernois Down Pipes, Livernois Tune's, Megan Coilovers, Traction bar setup, Torrie - 170 F Thermo & Radiator, L&M Airflow Throttle Body "Only one made and I have it", Alkycontrol Meth Injection, Upgraded Tial Turbo's, 2013 Trans and Oil Cooler, LED's on always

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on September 25, 2014, 05:58:43 PM
Deservedly so.
I really hope you take the title of the first SHO to take down a hellcat.

Hell, I'd probably have a trophy made for you, lol...

FoMoCoSHO

Sorry about the shameless thread jack First -Sho.

Had I not bought the Mrs a car a few mos ago, I would be all over this.

I haven't ruled it out I just tread cautiously with any financial decision...

First-SHO

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on September 25, 2014, 06:09:06 PM
Sorry about the shameless thread jack First -Sho.

Had I not bought the Mrs a car a few mos ago, I would be all over this.

I haven't ruled it out I just tread cautiously with any financial decision...

Not a problem.
Mike

Previous owner of the -

bpd1151

The newest price point FirstSHO is currently offering, is one helluva deal, for sure!

GLWS there Michael!  :ok:

FoMoCoSHO

First-SHO

Mike

Previous owner of the -

FoMoCoSHO

SHOdded

Crazy, ain't it!!!  Mike put a lot of work & thought into getting the SHO to this point.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!