• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

SCT X4 Upcoming release and added 1.6L, 2.0L, 3.5L Explorer Sport support

Started by tmcphail, February 14, 2014, 12:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephm

Ship directly from manufacture to customer, or to you- then us?
12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete

tmcphail

Take care,
Mr. Torrie R. McPhail - Owner
Unleashed Tuning Ford/GM/DCX SCT Custom Calibrator
EcuTek Nissan R35 GTR Custom Tuner
HPTuners Custom Tuner / Dealer

Lanson

Even though I'm not running an EB motor, Torrie still took care of me with this pre-order, so I can't wait!

...edit...

..well I guess I can wait, because I am, but you guys know what I mean.
I don't have an EB but I am an avid modder and happy to help the community and learn/grow.  Pretty good with audio and wheels, my build and discussion threads are here in the forum.  2013 Flex AWD N/A

Audio:  Dayton Reference home speakers in front stage, incl. 2-way passive custom pillars 2.5" mid, 3/4" tweet, 2-way passive custom center channel 5" mid, 3/4" tweet, 8" midbass in doors, Vibe UK amps, JBL MS8 processor, Optima Yellow-top custom-wired, Exile subs in spare tire well

Mods: H&R, K&N, 22x9 & 22x10 3 piece forged wheels 265/35-22 Toyos, SCTX4 w/ 91 oct. Torrie tune

tmcphail

Take care,

tmcphail

Take care,

SwampRat

Quote from: tmcphail on March 08, 2014, 04:56:42 PM
SCT X4 will ship early next week and move from Pre order to permanent stock here :

http://www.fastpartsnetwork.com/content/view/48/

I'm happy with my iTSX ,  love the 91 tune havent tried 93 yet . I will when I install catless downpipes and 4DR's Hot Pipe Kit & Tial BOV this week .

I would not be too suprised if you dont get a few extra orders due to a tune promised and WAY overdue from a competitor " so to speak " of yours .

Spring will be here soon with tracks opening again. ... I think some will jump ship !

2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

tmcphail

Those 2 devices don't really compete with each so to speak. But I am glad your happy with your SHO !
Take care,

tmcphail

X4 Shipment is picked up by FedEx and will be here tomorrow. Orders will be processed tonight and the tracking numbers will go out then. Pick up from UPS will be tomorrow afternoon as long as FedEx gets here early in the day as they usually do.

I'll have some spares until my next order comes in so if you want in go here to order :

http://www.fastpartsnetwork.com/content/view/48/
Take care,

tmcphail

Take care,

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

tmcphail

Take care,

Tyrann0saurusRX

I just ordered one of these from your store today and I heard it comes with a window mount of some kind. Do you think it is small enough to mount long term like the livewire? Do you have any pictures of it mounted?

thatsmrgimp2u

This might be a silly question... Any kind of trade up program for those of us with the x3?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

2011 ISM SHO;  SCT X3 (Unleashed), Airaid Intake, PPE Downpipes, Magnaflow Mufflers and X-pipe with Vibrant resonators, 170 Thermostat, H&R Springs, RX CSS
12.91@107

tmcphail

Quote from: Tyrann0saurusRX on March 17, 2014, 01:21:35 AM
I just ordered one of these from your store today and I heard it comes with a window mount of some kind. Do you think it is small enough to mount long term like the livewire? Do you have any pictures of it mounted?

The windshield mount is not included and is sold additionally. 

Take care,

tmcphail

Quote from: thatsmrgimp2u on March 17, 2014, 08:36:52 AM
This might be a silly question... Any kind of trade up program for those of us with the x3?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Yes $175 credit for unlocked good condition X3 with future vin locks.
Take care,