• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

I expected more from this.....

Started by Txstrmhntr, February 13, 2014, 09:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Hawk

2017 Fusion Sport
GFB DivValve/165* Thermo
K&N Panel/CFM Breather
Ult Perf Int Garrett Core/MKZ oil cooler
FMS 70mm TB/ NGK .026/LMS V6 93

bpd1151

Quote from: yowen on February 14, 2014, 10:30:15 AMI think you are referring to all those Corvette's that became a sinkhole edition recently?

Oh wow........ haha

That still may be to soon.

:popcorn:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

mjhpadi

I won't touch anything Henessey after all the problems people have reported and supposedly they won't stand behind their product.  Way overpriced and underperforming.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

yowen

Quote from: bpd1151 on February 14, 2014, 11:16:18 AM
Quote from: yowen on February 14, 2014, 10:30:15 AMI think you are referring to all those Corvette's that became a sinkhole edition recently?

Oh wow........ haha

That still may be to soon.

:popcorn:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Haha, just a friendly joke, I do actually really like Corvette's. But a Chevy joke from time to time is alright :P
2010 Taurus SHO, Tuxedo Black
Awaiting Installation: Catless Downpipes, LMS Tune, 3Bar Map Sensor

SwampRat

2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

mval

don't know if anybody else saw the SS test drive on fox1 yesterday afternoon, too cold to do anything outside with my garage queen, so watched it. they pulled in jeff gordon to do some of the drive. i'd swear they stole the front hood from the SHO. lines look exactly in same place even the rear spoiler was attached like my '10. a lot of fluff but nice fluff but not much substance. only thing neat was at the end they said now chevy was in the BMW luxury performance car market now along with such cars & i couldn't believe my ears the Ford SHO along with couple other cars that i didn't hear once the said SHO. I said to myself GM atleast knows Ford has a SHO, which from Ford lack of interest is more than I can say about Ford.

mikev
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

BiGMaC

Quote from: mval on February 17, 2014, 09:45:12 AM
don't know if anybody else saw the SS test drive on fox1 yesterday afternoon, too cold to do anything outside with my garage queen, so watched it. they pulled in jeff gordon to do some of the drive. i'd swear they stole the front hood from the SHO. lines look exactly in same place even the rear spoiler was attached like my '10. a lot of fluff but nice fluff but not much substance. only thing neat was at the end they said now chevy was in the BMW luxury performance car market now along with such cars & i couldn't believe my ears the Ford SHO along with couple other cars that i didn't hear once the said SHO. I said to myself GM atleast knows Ford has a SHO, which from Ford lack of interest is more than I can say about Ford.
mikev

Good info!  As much as the SHO is ignored, it is still a strong competitor to be contended with in it's class (and some others).  I believe it's why GM is working on their 6 and the origin of the SS changes.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

Needmoreboost

Hopefully the new D4 platforum will shread some weight (400 plus would be nice) on the future SHO.  That plus more power from the factory will make the SHO an even stronger contender.  Finally, adding power (via $400 tuner) won't cost the same as a supercharger install (minimum $7000 plus).  Pound for pound the turbo's can't be beat.  :)
2014 Mustang GT/CS: white
Auto with custom Unleashed Tuning
Past honorable mentions: 13 SHO, 08 SRT4, 07 350Z, 03 Cobra, 03 Focus SVT, 00 GT Mustang, 91 LX Notch, etc.

futat2

Quote from: mval on February 17, 2014, 09:45:12 AM

mikev

Thats funny, I thought we where in the same class as the Audi S8. I mean hell that what all the reviews try to base agents the SHO. LOL.
2013 SHO PP, Sparkly Black
bone stock (for now)
Got the windows tinted, 15% all around

BiGMaC

Worse than a PTU going out... interesting find dmh

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SwampRat

Quote from: dmharvey79 on February 17, 2014, 12:05:30 PM
http://youtu.be/aGD-jj6u8Uc
HOLY CRAP BATMAN ...... Awesome  .... Sure to put a damper on Government Motors sales  ! !
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

mval

i hate to say the obvious but " THAT'S ONE HOT CAR"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

FracaSHO

The SS had to get rescued by a Super Duty.  I give Chevy credit for "trying!"

Brad
2010 SHO with PP
Sent from my iPhone
Brad
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO w/ PP

ecoboostsho

To be fair the fire was caused by Nascar's wiring on their light bar.  That said the PR certainly won't be good for Chevy....
2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile