• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Beaver Springs PA 2020 Spring/Summer

Started by MKS Tom, May 17, 2020, 07:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MKS Tom

http://www.beaversprings.com/

Figured I would get this going for when the track is opened and PA returns to some sort of normality.  Who is interested in going? 
2013 Lincoln MKS ecoboost, 70,000 miles.  3 bar map 93 tune (E30 in the future) by both AJP Turbo and Ortiz Performance.  PPE catted down pipes, EPP dual CAI (not yet installed so K&N drop in), .026 gapped SP542, 170 degree thermostat, Dynomax axlebacks, and Power Stop Z23 pads and rotors.

bamsho

Nothing planned to open yet.  I'll let you know if or when it does.  My wife works in the office for Mike the owner.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

MKS Tom

Quote from: bamsho on May 18, 2020, 09:13:03 AM
Nothing planned to open yet.  I'll let you know if or when it does.  My wife works in the office for Mike the owner.

Excellent.  I am not sure if simply being in "yellow" status would be enough for him to be able to open.  That would be until at least June 4th unless anything changes and that isn't even a given at that point either. 
2013 Lincoln MKS ecoboost, 70,000 miles.  3 bar map 93 tune (E30 in the future) by both AJP Turbo and Ortiz Performance.  PPE catted down pipes, EPP dual CAI (not yet installed so K&N drop in), .026 gapped SP542, 170 degree thermostat, Dynomax axlebacks, and Power Stop Z23 pads and rotors.