• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

16 SHO from MN

Started by GotGrip?, June 01, 2020, 05:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GotGrip?

Finally got around to making an account here, always open to learning more and spread the knowledge I have on the platform or otherwise!
2016 SHO Non-PP, GH/AJP E30 Tune,3Bar MAP, K&N Typoon, EPP Noisemaker Delete, H&R Springs, ZEDD SL5 19x9.5, PS Drilled/Slotted rotors, TreadStone TR8C FMIC, SSM Trans Mounts, TCE Custom Catted DPs, FMIC Sprayer, XDI35

Current Dyno: 421/503 (pre-dp/XDI)

SHOdded

Welcome to this jungle!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Macgyver

Quote from: GotGrip? on June 01, 2020, 05:21:17 PM
Finally got around to making an account here, always open to learning more and spread the knowledge I have on the platform or otherwise!

Thats a nice looking SHO.

What IC is that and how did you run it ?

GotGrip?

Its a treadstone TR8C, I can make a thread on here of how I ran it tonight when I get home, I have a "decent" walk through on another forum but I've been debating taking the bumper off and doing better photos and a video.
2016 SHO Non-PP, GH/AJP E30 Tune,3Bar MAP, K&N Typoon, EPP Noisemaker Delete, H&R Springs, ZEDD SL5 19x9.5, PS Drilled/Slotted rotors, TreadStone TR8C FMIC, SSM Trans Mounts, TCE Custom Catted DPs, FMIC Sprayer, XDI35

Michigan-SHO

That thing is sexy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2016 Shadow Black SHO non-PP. Bone stock...for now

PDSHO

Greetings from Nebraska.

Greg
2013 Taurus Police Interceptor. AWD, Eco-Boost. SOLD
2015 Lincoln Navigator L, 4x4, Eco-Boost.
2016 Taurus Police Interceptor, Eco-Boost
2014 Lincoln MKS Eco-Boost

SilvererSHO

Do you venture around the northern suburbs of Mpls. with that thing?  Methinks I've seen that car a couple of times before.
All Silver(er)SHO.  2012, every option with PP running new Firehawk Indy 500's.

GotGrip?

I certainly do, I'm usually out for shenanigans on fridays/weekends.

SilvererSHO

Quote from: GotGrip? on June 09, 2020, 12:57:07 PM
I certainly do, I'm usually out for shenanigans on fridays/weekends.

Small world.  I've seen you in Fridley a few times.  Your grill grabbed my attention and I wondered what you had going on....now I know.  I don't think there's a shortage of SHO's in the Twin Cities.  I was in a group of 3 heading up 35E the other day.  I see them all the time.  Mines pretty easy to spot.  All the black plastic is painted body color.  I do have gunmetal grey wheels on it now though so it looks a bit different than my avatar.
All Silver(er)SHO.  2012, every option with PP running new Firehawk Indy 500's.