• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordan

Quote from: 802SHO on September 24, 2019, 11:47:13 AM
Quote from: Jordan on September 24, 2019, 08:55:47 AM
Got my new updated PPE catless downpipes installed. They updated their design and now have a new cast flange which is actually super nice. I'll have to make a post about them later. Really nice pieces.

No pics?  Geesh

I gotta tease ya for a bit ;)
World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

Gofspar

gonna order both the SSM gen 4 and anthony's, gonna try both.
AJPTurbo E30 3bar rev4, SP-534 .28, MSD coils, reische 170 tstat, ARH Catless DP, resonator delete, magnaflow mufflers, airraid CAI, H&R sport springs, UPR Catchcan /w CCS, SSM "Street" RMM

SM105K

Quote from: Gofspar on September 25, 2019, 02:21:19 AM
gonna order both the SSM gen 4 and anthony's, gonna try both.

Why?  You are wasting your money.  I already posted the link with the direct shipped product from both parties.  It is apparent which are superior. Also you are local, you can look for yourself on my car.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

shaundizzle15

Found a a guy that will custom paint fender badges for around 100$ shipped, just got these in the mail. I just wanted paint matched in place of chrome, look like oem parts and high quality paint etc. if anyone is interested I can pass along his info, provided that's ok with mods of course.

Hockey/Golf/Car geek, Beagle loving, and totally comfortable with it.
Tuxedo Black nonPP 2013 SHO traded in
Shadow Black nonPP 2016 SHO
VTA, and tuned by GH

Nova

Quote from: shaundizzle15 on September 25, 2019, 05:34:33 PM
Found a a guy that will custom paint fender badges for around 100$ shipped, just got these in the mail. I just wanted paint matched in place of chrome, look like oem parts and high quality paint etc. if anyone is interested I can pass along his info, provided that's ok with mods of course.
Looks good!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

SCRWLOOSE26

Does he use your badges, or are they brand new badges?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO non-PP: 3 Bar Map, Rat Stat 170 Thermostat, SP-542 Plugs gapped .026, Gearhead AO Tune, PPE Catted Downpipes, MSD Coils, AEM Drop In, DiCunzolo Gen 2 Mounts

ZSHO

Looking Good Sean.  :thumb:  What was the ETA ? Feel free to post the contact Info. BTW updated your PIC ^^^ Z  :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

Quote from: SCRWLOOSE26 on September 25, 2019, 06:47:53 PM
Does he use your badges, or are they brand new badges?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They look like new badges! LH-RH Part numbers are different. Z

https://www.tascaparts.com/oem-parts/ford-ford-taurus-rh-right-passenger-side-fog-light-ebony-trim-dg1z17e810da/?c=Zz1ib2R5JnM9YnVtcGVyLWFuZC1jb21wb25lbnRzLWZyb250Jmk9Sk4xMDAwNjUmcj03JmE9Zm9yZCZvPXRhdXJ1cyZ5PTIwMTMmdD1zaG8mZT0zLTVsLXY2LWdhcw%3D%3D

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

shaundizzle15

They were new badges, which worked out well as I had lost one to a carwash. He claimed three days to ship once payment was received. I think they took about a week. One correction was they were 100$ plus shipping, I paid 107$

His email was jcmansfield66@yahoo.com

ebay id is where I found him

joe1966fairlane

*side note he also does custom painted front and rear emblems

Hockey/Golf/Car geek, Beagle loving, and totally comfortable with it.
Tuxedo Black nonPP 2013 SHO traded in
Shadow Black nonPP 2016 SHO
VTA, and tuned by GH

Nova

Called the dealership to set up an appointment because this side trim piece came off and was hanging by the wires while I was driving down the freeway.

Black Dream

Man that sucks. Was it adhered to the top of the pillar by the little square up there, glued on maybe? Hope it didn't damage your door/s...

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

2010 MKS Eco, Airaid, SCT X4, Unleashed, SP542 plugs, 3 bar MAP and current daily.

2006 Pontiac GTO M6, 1 of 101 exactly like her, bone stock, lost to flood 5/19, gone but not forgotten....

Nova

Quote from: Black Dream on September 26, 2019, 08:29:12 PM
Man that sucks. Was it adhered to the top of the pillar by the little square up there, glued on maybe? Hope it didn't damage your door/s...

From what I can tell that little square piece was double side taped to a clip and if you at the picture you can see the clip is still in the hole so I guess the double side tape finally gave up. I don't see any damage on the door but I'm going to the dealership to have them look at it and order another one.

Black Dream

Thanks for confirming my guess, I've never seen that happen on an MKS. Weird...

2010 MKS Eco, Airaid, SCT X4, Unleashed, SP542 plugs, 3 bar MAP and current daily.

2006 Pontiac GTO M6, 1 of 101 exactly like her, bone stock, lost to flood 5/19, gone but not forgotten....

Nova

Quote from: Black Dream on September 26, 2019, 09:30:25 PM
Thanks for confirming my guess, I've never seen that happen on an MKS. Weird...

I remember reading about it not too long ago but can't remember where I saw it.

Quinid

Nova, the same exact thing happened on my Flex. Came off on the freeway and flapped around beating up my paint as I try to get to a stop. My double sided tape looked the same.  I don't know what your warranty situation is. If they tell you that it does not cover trim, remind them that the security pad is on it and those two can only be ordered as one piece. The Ford extended warranty covers the security system so they must cover it. It worked for me.
2014 Blue Flex 303A Appearance package all stock
2000 F250 XLT 7.3L 410k miles
SOLD--2010 nonPP SHO  Unleashed 93 tune, 3 bar map, K&N drop in filter. PPE Catted Downpipes. VTA mod
1957 Chevy 3200 pickup 3 speed stock straight 6
1968 Camaro RS 3 speed 350 sb with vortec heads.