• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Edge ST .......Here she is

Started by Macgyver, July 04, 2020, 11:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macgyver

bpd1151

Sharp!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Macgyver

Quote from: bpd1151 on July 05, 2020, 12:16:09 AM
Sharp!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thank You sir.

She is not as "Red" as the camera picked up. More Maroonish Red per say. Best ST color. Blue would have been our next choice.

bamsho

Very Nice, how do you like the 8sp transmission?
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

802SHO

Looks pretty darn good

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

Michigan-SHO

Heck it looks like it has the same ground clearance in the back as the SHO's haha. Good looking vehicle, congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2016 Shadow Black SHO non-PP. Bone stock...for now

StealBlueSho

That is Arrest Me Red for sure! Looks great!

SM105K

I really like it.  How is the room?  Maybe one of those will replace my ST in the next couple of years.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

Macgyver

Quote from: bamsho on July 05, 2020, 11:18:10 AM
Very Nice, how do you like the 8sp transmission?

I read mixed reviews on it of course. Certain Forums tend to bash it. Not here mind you.

First hand I cannot say as she only has 120 miles but so far so good.

You floor it and she shifts.

The whole drive-line needs to break in. Most people say the 8 speed needs a while to come around because of break in and the trans learning etc. I think its more you getting used to the trans.

Macgyver

Quote from: SM105K on July 06, 2020, 11:23:02 AM
I really like it.  How is the room?  Maybe one of those will replace my ST in the next couple of years.

She is a touch shorter than the SHO. Just a touch heavier. Taller so she handles like a tall sports wagon. You get everything the SHO has except the 3.5TT Power. But she excels in just about everything else over the SHO if you desire the "Excel" points.

People bash Ford but The ST is like the Swiss Army knife here. Not perfect but does everything well at a lower price. You can get deals on them. They are not moving.

Gonna be a long one:

Sits higher, more ground clearance, better approach angle.

Way more c**k pit and leg room and room on the right side of the accell pedal.

Seats can go higher and lower. You can actually store stuff under the front seats.

Fog Lights.

Front 180deg camera so you dont scrap your front end.

Android Auto that works.

Perpendicular parking assist.

Wireless charging pad in the cubby area below the HVAC controls along with TWO Forward USB that go with the audio. Plus a power port at the leg of the passenger that you can get more USB power. Right above that is a small open cubby hole like on the Fusion. The Arm Rest has another Power Port.

The BEST Front Driver & Passenger Console out there for two people to use devices and just be in 2020. Hands down. You can get two big beverages. Wireless charging or the passenger can hook up to audio or a power socket. The cup holders have the grabby things to steady your cups. There is a FOB hole or you can use that for vertical phone storage. In front of the arm rest is a horizontal phone storage thingy. You can just be at ease and not cramped in the front. Its amazing. I mean. The Cars we looked at did not do this well at all. Ford did. The only negative to other cars is the Dated look of the 8" Sync 3 screen and dashboard.

Better Seats.

The Cargo area is Huge. Yeah I will miss the trunk but you can do SO much more with the seats folded down.

The Rear Seats RECLINE.

The center console rear has a 12 volt power socket AND a 110 volt power outlet. You might be able to fit a 2 liter bottle in here. Its HUGELY deep.

Better over the shoulder and rear view.

She drives a little bigger than the SHO but I think that is me not being used to a SUV.

Doors open further and Entry and exit are easier especially for a car seat in the rear.

Bigger glove box by a smidge.

Rear Hatch area 12 volt power socket.

The stereo is better than my 2015 SHO.

The headlights and DRL and over all bad ass look of the Front of the ST is better than the SHO.

I will add more when I think of them.