• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Figured out my fueling!

Started by EcoPowerParts, December 15, 2012, 04:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

OK so I have an auxillary fuel tank, fuel pump and fuel pressure regulator. I have a control system the nitrous fuel solenoid and a window switch to turn it on and off. The key is to keep the bottle off and have the nitrous fuel system provide me with additional fuel. So far, so good today with doing data logs and tuning with Torrie. :)

This is a stop gap until I figure out the low pressure fuel pump upgrade scenario, I have stock pump/sending assembly on it's way and will have to find a shop to modify it for a big single or two mid sized pumps.

If I have to stay this way I'll just add another fuel solenoid and another switch to arm the nitrous portion vs fueling portion of my aux fuel pump/nitrous system.

Here's to me being in the 12's on motor soon!
:D

On a side note, I've been running the 93 octane tune with 8 gallons 91 octane and 4 gallons E85 with no problems. When I switched to the 100 octane tune I ran out of fuel but no knock.
It's now time to turn up the boost and WAY more timing since E85 loves it!
:biggrin:
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts