• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Updated Gallery Capabilities

Started by StealBlueSho, May 26, 2020, 11:49:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Added the Ecoboosted Gallery and updated the Gallery software to 6.0d. Fixed security issues and errors with uploading images to the gallery. Considering going to the pro-edition as it will allow videos. Let me know if you are interested in uploading videos to the forum or if just having youtube links is enough? Thanks! 

Dxlnt1

Quick question, there have been a TON of pics and stuff uploaded/linked over the years. A lot of them were lost with the photobucket robbery. Is there a "simple" way to redirect and map those pix?
2011 SHO, 3 Bar, AJP Turbo-Tune, ACES IV, Boostane 170 T-stat, PPE Catted DP's, Alpine Sound system, Touch screen HVAC controls, full window tint

StealBlueSho

Quote from: Dxlnt1 on May 26, 2020, 04:57:43 PM
Quick question, there have been a TON of pics and stuff uploaded/linked over the years. A lot of them were lost with the photobucket robbery. Is there a "simple" way to redirect and map those pix?

Unfortunately not. Photobucket screwed a lot of sites due to that...

bpd1151

The (several) hundreds of pics I had stored in/with that hosting site, have all seemed to have disappeared.

I log in, and the pics don't even show for me any longer as being the uploader.

Really not happy about having found this out, just this week alone.

Of course they're offering all sorts of subscription packages that will provide access, but honestly, they're my images. I should be allowed to off load them from there if I so choose.

My God that's gonna be a lot of work and research on my part to find any/all of my originals.

My gut tells me I'm pretty much S.O.L.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on May 26, 2020, 11:53:43 PM
The (several) hundreds of pics I had stored in/with that hosting site, have all seemed to have disappeared.

I log in, and the pics don't even show for me any longer as being the uploader.

Really not happy about having found this out, just this week alone.

Of course they're offering all sorts of subscription packages that will provide access, but honestly, they're my images. I should be allowed to off load them from there if I so choose.

My God that's gonna be a lot of work and research on my part to find any/all of my originals.

My gut tells me I'm pretty much S.O.L.

So the pics are there, right?

If you pay you get access and can download locally, correct?

I assume that would take far less time than finding everything IRL....

If you were to get access, how long do you think you'd need to get everything back in your centrally located possession?

bpd1151

I have some time off from work coming up soon.

I'll have to check into it then.

Right now, I'm not sure, nor am I confident that the images are still there.

Which is the conundrum I'm facing as it relates to ponying up for a subscription. Even a basic one at that.

SHOdded

Somebody needs to go in there guns a-blazing and set em straight. 
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on May 27, 2020, 12:34:00 PM
Somebody needs to go in there guns a-blazing and set em straight.
Sometimes a good old fashioned pistol whipping is in order...