• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Thank you to our community and our tuners!

Started by SHOdded, November 05, 2019, 04:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

You all have been instrumental in pushing the ecoboost platform forward. 

This platform is shunned or even scorned at times.

You have made "impossible" yesterday's news.

Without you, the platform would truly have faded into obscurity.

You are the heart and soul of what an automotive enthusiast should aspire to be.

:beer2: :beer2:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StinkinLinkin13

I'm glad you said so... This forum has become quite bash zone lately.. Whether its tuners or parts suppliers/manufacturers... I'm just glad all of them support the platform one way or another. Here I am running 12.2 with my "canned tune" in an honestly collaborative and competitive effort of all those that support this platform. I understand opinions and experiences may differ but that's the great part of having options.
Livernois Catless downpipes with Totalflow mufflers - AJP E40/Meth tune - Firestorm HPFP - DW 300 LPFP - Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump - 3 Bar Map - Alky Controls Meth Injection - 160° Thermostat - EPP Hot Pipes - AEM Dryflow Filter - BOV VTA - SSM Polyurethane Torque Struts - H&R Sport Springs - 20"x10" Niche Veronas on 275/40-20 DWS06 -

SM105K

Quote from: StinkinLinkin13 on November 05, 2019, 11:06:53 AM
I'm glad you said so... This forum has become quite bash zone lately.. Whether its tuners or parts suppliers/manufacturers... I'm just glad all of them support the platform one way or another. Here I am running 12.2 with my "canned tune" in an honestly collaborative and competitive effort of all those that supports this platform. I understand opinions and experiences may differ but that the great part of having options.

This forum is very mild.  Compared to other forums... the topics, conversations, and spirited dialogue are very pedestrian. 

However, thank you for everyone pushing the envelope.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

shoNoff

The leaps this platform has made in just the last year have been impressive. Thanks to the vendors and crazy people like Jordan, bpd, 802sho and others that keep pushing.

Quote from: SM105K on November 05, 2019, 12:14:36 PM
Quote from: StinkinLinkin13 on November 05, 2019, 11:06:53 AM
I'm glad you said so... This forum has become quite bash zone lately.. Whether its tuners or parts suppliers/manufacturers... I'm just glad all of them support the platform one way or another. Here I am running 12.2 with my "canned tune" in an honestly collaborative and competitive effort of all those that supports this platform. I understand opinions and experiences may differ but that the great part of having options.

This forum is very mild.  Compared to other forums... the topics, conversations, and spirited dialogue are very pedestrian. 

However, thank you for everyone pushing the envelope.

Couldn't agree more this forum is very mild compared to some I frequent. A lot of the BS doesn't happen here. I credit a lot of that to the mods. Z and Shodded nice work keeping the rif raf down.
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile