• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

NEW: Lower Price on both kits!

Started by Todd TCE, September 29, 2015, 08:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd TCE

Yes; as I said cheaper- due to the one piece rotor. That alone lowering the cost (and highly upping the weight) by a grand. Nothing wrong with such things...hell the LX market has had them for years. Just not my market.

Come over to the dark side... make your SHO or Flex brake like a Mustang! lol
Todd
TCE

bpd1151

Quote from: Todd TCE on September 30, 2015, 10:11:08 AMI'd be happy to do a "non refundable" deposit on a rear kit to secure the pair of calipers. Won't promise  bracket in stock at the time of completing the sale etc that could take a bit depending upon work load. But you'd have the calipers here with your name on them.

Email me the specifics and I'll shoot you a payable invoice for a deposit of...say $700?

Thanks a bunch Todd!

I sent you more than you asked.

Details in BOTH a PM to you, as well as an email to you.

Thanks once again, and I'm happy to have your company's products on my multiple award winning SHO.

Anxious to save up the remaining coin, so that I can have a matching set of calipers all the way around.

Loving my HUGE 15" Rotor you supplied for my front set, I get compliments on it quite often!

Todd TCE

Todd
TCE

Todd TCE

Have a number of these NOS Calipers coming in very soon. Hoping we can find happy homes for some of them on a wide variety of platforms....including here!
Todd
TCE