• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Help! Lost my lights.

Started by geswek, August 03, 2013, 07:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geswek

I just blew fuse for trunk light and map lights.

I can't find fuse in either compartment. Does anyone know? It's not interior lighting fuse. I have courtesy lights and puddle light.

I read other people having issue, nobody said what fuse. Ugh!

Sent from a mobile, I think.

geswek

I never want to do that again.

Just by struck of luck and falling on page talking about the battery saver I gave it shot.

Fuse 4 handles your map lights and your trunk light.

Sent from a mobile, I think.

mjhpadi

I've had what I believe was #25 blow...in the interior fuse box.  Glad you found it.  I think the fuse box under the dash is a real PITA to access and change fuses....IMHO.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

geswek

You have no idea and I'm tall and fat. My shoulder is LITERALLY killing me now--I had to lay on it while hanging half way out of my car just to get up to that fusebox. Dumbest f'n move Ford ever did!

I had no idea the safety system thing that cuts your lights after x-amount of time controlled our maps and trunk.

dalum

Quote from: geswek on August 03, 2013, 10:38:29 PM

I had no idea the safety system thing that cuts your lights after x-amount of time controlled our maps and trunk.

It saves power by cutting off lights accidentally left on after x minutes.  To do this all those accessories need to get its power controlled through this unit.
2013 Non-PP SHO

BlueSHO

Bringing this up as I blew the #4 fuse for my trunk light on my 16 SHO. It pays to search 8)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra