• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New Moderator

Started by StealBlueSho, June 10, 2020, 05:10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

I would like to welcome SM105K as one of EBPF new moderators!!! Hopefully he will jump on, share some pictures of his ride, and give a bit of an introduction. He has been a long time member of this forum, has a lot of good knowledge, and is a forum supporter to boot! Thank you SM105K for stepping up and helping!

bpd1151

Is it mandatory that he shares a picture of himself wearing his studded posing thong as a matter of a proper moderator intro???

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

StealBlueSho

Quote from: bpd1151 on June 10, 2020, 06:38:19 PM
Is it mandatory that he shares a picture of himself wearing his studded posing thong as a matter of a proper moderator intro???

I mean... if his studded thong is his ride... then yes.. yes it is mandatory...

bpd1151

Oh I've heard it's quite the ride indeed.

A real monster in hiding!

Bwahahahahaha

StealBlueSho

Quote from: bpd1151 on June 10, 2020, 06:40:21 PM
Oh I've heard it's quite the ride indeed.

A real monster in hiding!

Bwahahahahaha

SM105K

Hahahaha.  My first order...everyone has to buy my studded posing thongs. The smaller the better.

My second order, they must be worn while posting here.

"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

SM105K

Thanks Mike and Mike for the welcome. 

As for me, just another dude rolling in the Ecoboost world. Most of you know about my 13 SHO. However I do daily a 13 Focus ST and it is modded as well. I would like to say I am versed in both platforms, so if you have any questions please reach out. If I cant give you and answer I will try to find it.

On the personal side of my life. I manage food service programs for large Fortune 500 companies. In essence I am really a glorified baby sitter, that gets to wear a chef coat, because the powers above deemed me as such. For fun and my sanity (or lack there of) I compete all around the world in strength athletics (mainly strongman).  I am Huge NHL and NHRA fan as well.

I look forward to helping new members and the questions that come along with those new members.

"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

4sfed

Congrats!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

2015 SHO, GH E30 tune, GH intercooler, 3 bar, SP542's, PPE Cat'd DP's, XDI-35, H&R springs, AD Gen2 mounts
Factory Five Mark III, 2004 Mach I donor (gone)
2003 Mustang Cobra 'vert, 456 rwhp, with mods (gone)
2002 MB C32 AMG (gone)
1997 Cobra 'vert, Vortech'd (gone)

ridered74

Quote from: SM105K on June 10, 2020, 08:32:21 PM

As for me, just another dude rolling in the Ecoboost world. Most of you know about my 13 SHO. However I do daily a 13 Focus ST and it is modded as well. I would like to say I am versed in both platforms, so if you have any questions please reach out. If I cant give you and answer I will try to find it.

On the personal side of my life. I manage food service programs for large Fortune 500 companies. In essence I am really a glorified baby sitter, that gets to wear a chef coat, because the powers above deemed me as such. For fun and my sanity (or lack there of) I compete all around the world in strength athletics (mainly strongman).  I am Huge NHL and NHRA fan as well.

I look forward to helping new members and the questions that come along with those new members.

Before I can welcome you I must know your NHL allegiance.
Gearhead E30 tune, Gearhead intercooler, LMS firestorm hpfp, catted downpipes, corsa catback, 160 degree thermostat, 3 bar map, upgraded AD trans mounts, MSD coils, Nitto 555R drag tires on front, AR924 wheels and BFG sport comp 2 summer tires on rear, and an EPP intake.

12.2479 @ 118.05 fastest trap
11.591 @ 114.89   fastest ET

802SHO

Congrats buddy!  You definitely know your stuff!  Glad to see you take on this role! 

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

SM105K

Quote from: ridered74 on June 11, 2020, 02:10:26 AM

San Jose all day.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: SM105K on June 11, 2020, 11:03:45 AM

San Jose all day.

As a long time Capitals fan.. this is acceptable to me.. there are a few teams you might have mentioned that would have lead to your removal from the moderation team..

SM105K

Quote from: 802SHO on June 11, 2020, 05:20:14 AM
Congrats buddy!  You definitely know your stuff!  Glad to see you take on this role! 

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Thank you sir. 

SM105K

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on June 11, 2020, 11:16:36 AM
Quote from: SM105K on June 11, 2020, 11:03:45 AM

San Jose all day.

As a long time Capitals fan.. this is acceptable to me.. there are a few teams you might have mentioned that would have lead to your removal from the moderation team..

Without a shadow of a doubt, my favorite player is Ovi.  He is a complete riot to watch and I was happy to see him win Lord Stanley's cup.

I love watching Byfuglien too.  Just a straight animal.   

StealBlueSho

Although, if that is a picture of you picking up the boulder, I am not sure how comfortable you are in that little Ford Focus..