• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New members, please read!!!

Started by EcoPowerParts, August 12, 2013, 07:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

I welcome everyone with open arms BUT please refrain from down talking other members or the vendor they have decided to use.
I am all for statistical data as a comparison between products to show which is better, this helps the community. Putting someone down or a vendor down who is offering a valid product with customer service is not needed and won't be tolerated.
There is no favoritism between the vendors, we welcome them all to come and offer their products and services, the more offerings that are out there the better the chance products will mature and prices will drop which benefits us all.

If there is a true problem with a vendors customer service, warranty or products please let me know prior to posting a thread via PM. Be prepared to be able to defend your position with data not opinions.

Thanks!
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

EcoPowerParts

Also we do not condone cussing on this forum. There are quite a few of us that have kids that read over their shoulders while they're enjoying the forum. Please keep the site clean.

Thanks for helping us grow a great site where everyone can enjoy the community we are growing.
Mike
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

DJE624

Please refrain from making political or religious statements.