• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Who am I?

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 17, 2013, 06:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

Quote from: 88rxna on August 25, 2017, 10:56:41 PM
Apologies. Wasn't aware

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Its all good. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Tihsho73

Well, well, well... I guess I have been super negligent in making an introduction on here.  That should give you people an idea on how tech savvy I really am! So I guess the following will be my sad and tardy attempt for an intro.

My name is Ian and I reside in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and I am the proud owner of a 1995 MTX SHO and a 2014 non PP SHO. My 95 is currently waiting for some attention to get it road worthy  (hopefully this spring) and my 2014 is my daily. I currently have some modest mods on my 2014. A tune from Livernois, colored blue hard pipes with Tial BOV, MDesign CAI, PPE catless downpipes and Black Widow Race Venom mufflers. I plan on upgrading my turbos and my intercooler  (I just have to source that last item).

I have met some great people in the SHO world, and some that needs to stop inbreeding  (S** dopes). I look forward to communicating and figuring out how to get the most out of our engines with you all. Unless I find that I turn into a racist ego maniac with an inferiority complex that wants to blow up my engine, you can be sure I will NOT endorse, become a client, or a male prostitute for any S**I product or fan boys.

Ian

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

ZSHO

Welcome aboard the E.B.P.F there IAN! I was curious if you ever fixed your BOV issue? Nice Intro without the mention of the so-called S** would of been prefered!  Thanks for joining!  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bpd1151

Oh sweet. A heartfelt, motivating, and quite personal intro from Ian located just North of the border.

Male prostitution? Careful there Ian...... I'm not quite sure any of us desire to know what exactly you would do to offer and/or receive such "services".

Some things are better left to one's own imagination. LOL.

Welcome aboard there buttercup.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Tihsho73

Quote from: ZSHO on January 29, 2018, 09:42:18 AM
Welcome aboard the E.B.P.F there IAN! I was curious if you ever fixed your BOV issue? Nice Intro without the mention of the so-called S** would of been prefered!  Thanks for joining!  Z
Sorry bud. And no i haven't touched the BOV yet. I figured I would take care of it come spring time.

ZSHO

Quote from: Tihsho73 on February 03, 2018, 12:27:47 AM
Quote from: ZSHO on January 29, 2018, 09:42:18 AM
Sorry bud. And no i haven't touched the BOV yet. I figured I would take care of it come spring time.

No worries! It's all good! Z  :)

TASK_FORCE187

HELLO!! My name is Carlos and I am new to this forum and would like to introduce my self. I have a 2013 SHO and just recently had my engine replaced along with both of my turbos. I am slowly learning more and more about my car. I did however tune my SHO (unleashed) with a Corsa Exhaust and CAI. It is nice to see that if I have and questions I could come here and ask.

SHOdded

Welcome to the community,  Carlos!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Welcome aboard the E.B.P.F TASK_FORCE187! Due post some PICS of your 13 SHO @ your earliest convenience,thanks and Glad to have you on board. Z
:WELCOME:

StealBlueSho

Carlos you will not find a better group of guys who are willing to help out! Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ecomike22

Hey guys,

I'm new to the EcoBoost scene and just bought a 2019 2 days ago. I come from the Gt world and big diesel so I'm a little lost of somethings like dual blow off valve. Anyway I have around $5000k to put down for upgrades

Any suggestions on what thighs to get first? I know I was to get custom tunes so not sure on the tuner or who to get tunes from. I'd love a e85 time for sure. I'd like to get all the standard bolt ins for now so if anybody has a list or then top 10 list and send it my way I would greatly appreciate it. I absolutely love the carb even with the 10 speed auto. Iv always been stuck everything but I'm damn impressed with what this csr can do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHOdded

Welcome!  I am sure our members here will guide you to the right upgrades, in the right order :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

MickSD

I'm Michael, born in Australia and followed my proud American wife to the states - been here for almost 4 years now in cool CLE. Liking it lots. I have a '11 MKt Ecoboost, Powerstop brakes, 22" wheels, H&R springs, and I removed those awful badges from the rear. Love the 3.5 and looking forward to a few more tweaks yet.
Taking the "eco" out of Ecoboost.

SHOdded

Welcome, Welcome, and congratulations!

PDSHO

Greetings from Nebraska.

Greg
2013 Taurus Police Interceptor. AWD, Eco-Boost. SOLD
2015 Lincoln Navigator L, 4x4, Eco-Boost.
2016 Taurus Police Interceptor, Eco-Boost
2014 Lincoln MKS Eco-Boost