• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New Moderator

Started by StealBlueSho, June 10, 2020, 05:10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Dream

Congrats SM.  This is a well deserved add to the staff and I'm grateful we are blessed with a good staff to keep the forum running smoothly and positively.
2010 MKS Eco, Airaid, SCT X4, Unleashed, SP542 plugs, 3 bar MAP and current daily.

2006 Pontiac GTO M6, 1 of 101 exactly like her, bone stock, lost to flood 5/19, gone but not forgotten....

SM105K

Quote from: Black Dream on June 29, 2020, 07:01:47 AM
Congrats SM.  This is a well deserved add to the staff and I'm grateful we are blessed with a good staff to keep the forum running smoothly and positively.

Thank you sir.  I appreciate it.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

ZSHO

Congrats E!  I have not been active much but Great to see others taking the torch and Welcome to the Dark side! Z   >:D

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SM105K

Quote from: ZSHO on July 04, 2020, 08:05:01 AM
Congrats E!  I have not been active much but Great to see others taking the torch and Welcome to the Dark side! Z   >:D

Thanks Z. Hope you are well and healthy.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |