• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

MIR 11/8/2019 New PB 11’s

Started by StealBlueSho, November 08, 2019, 04:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Full weight, 1/4 tank of gas, mods in signature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SM105K

"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

802SHO

Yes!  Congratulations on breaking the barrier....and consistently at that!  I believe that's an 11.7 with a better 60ft! 
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

StealBlueSho

Quote from: 802SHO on November 08, 2019, 04:42:15 PM
Yes!  Congratulations on breaking the barrier....and consistently at that!  I believe that's an 11.7 with a better 60ft!

Yea, I'm not sure how much lower I can go on the 60ft with this wheel/tire combo...

I had to drop the psi to 20 in the front lol... there were several other passes when I was dialing it in where I blew the tires off the car..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHOdded

Hearty Congrats, SBS, LONG time coming.  You have one heckuva ride there,  definitely able to knock another 1/2 second off easy if the Gods cooperate just a little bit.

Add yourself to the list here
https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,9516.0.html
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

shoNoff

Hell yea congrats. I bet that felt real nice picking up that first 11 second time slip.
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

ZSHO

Congrat's SBS on your entry to the 11's Second club and truly well deserved!
I think you will sleep better knowing you broke into the elusive 11's barrier!  Z    :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

Quote from: ZSHO on November 08, 2019, 07:46:59 PM
Congrat's SBS on your entry to the 11's Second club and truly well deserved!
I think you will sleep better from know on knowing you accomplished your goal! Z     :thumb: :thumb:  :thumb:

New goal is just .923 seconds faster ;-) But thank you!

Quote from: shoNoff on November 08, 2019, 06:51:07 PM
Hell yea congrats. I bet that felt real nice picking up that first 11 second time slip.

LOL..I will say it was was nice to see the first one, but it made me double down to make sure it wasn't a fluke lol..

Quote from: SHOdded on November 08, 2019, 06:45:46 PM
Hearty Congrats, SBS, LONG time coming.  You have one heckuva ride there,  definitely able to knock another 1/2 second off easy if the Gods cooperate just a little bit.

Add yourself to the list here
https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,9516.0.html

Thank you SHOdded!! Yes it was a long time in coming.. I am not sure the 2010 had it in it...but this one sure did! Yes, there is still more in it.. a 1.75 50ft would put it down in to the 11.7's which I have suspected it has in it for some time. However, I will need to move off the P-Zero's.. they just don't have the grip I need for that.

All in all I am happy. I have SHO that looks ALMOST completely stock except for the ride height and exhaust that runs 11's for sure now with only 25K on the clock.. so lots of life left in it!

A big help was working with Matt to work out some of the kinks. I am still running the stock style strategy with the throttle controlling the load and torque modulation at the shifts. Hoping that adds the longevity of the vehicle..

mybigsho

2016 SHO NON PP, HPFP, CATTED DP'S, GH INTERCOOLER,
CAI, 170 STAT, HR SRINGS, GH E30 TUNE 12.08@117.22 60' AJP E30 TUNE11.991@115.91 1.72 60'