• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New member Omaha, Nebraska

Started by BigGrey150, July 02, 2020, 05:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigGrey150

Hello, nice to be here. I have a 19 F150 3.5 eco 4x4 super crew with max tow. Currently have a ngauge with custom 93 tune from Brew city boost, afe cai, spd catted downpipes w/ turbo adapters, ams turbo inlet pipes, cvf intercooler, turbosmart em bov, sp542 plugs gapped at .028, 4" procomp lift, and 35x11.5x20 grapplers on fuel anvils. Some of you may already know me from some of the facebook pages as I admin f150 ecoboost nation and a few other ones.

StealBlueSho

Thanks BigGrey150 for joining! Absolutely gorgeous truck! Welcome to EBPF!

Macgyver

Welcome aboard !!!

Both my sons live in Bellevue near the golf course near the base !

BigGrey150

I actually live in bellevue on the north east side of the base. I just say omaha half the time so people are a little more familiar with the area.

SM105K

"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

bpd1151

Sharp look'n truck there BG.

Welcome to the EBPF family.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

FearlessAZ

Welcome to the forum!

Love that color. Was that a factory color or something later?
2010 Non PP Sho. All the factory goodies. (RIP)

2015 MKS Ecoboost. All the factory goodies. (SOLD)

PDSHO

Greeting and welcome from another Nebraskan.
I live between Omaha and Fremont.

Greg
2013 Taurus Police Interceptor. AWD, Eco-Boost. SOLD
2015 Lincoln Navigator L, 4x4, Eco-Boost.
2016 Taurus Police Interceptor, Eco-Boost
2014 Lincoln MKS Eco-Boost