• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

EBPF Under New Ownership!

Started by StealBlueSho, May 25, 2020, 09:31:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

All the EcoboostPerformanceForum.com and related sites have been successfully transferred over! This includes the main forum, the facebook site, and the tapatalk site! As you can see there has been a flurry of activity over the past week to re-organize the forum based on lots of input from various members. Hopefully the restructure makes it easier to figure out where to post and to find information. The idea was to simplify! I would like to thank Mike Bambic the previous owner for all the help making this a smooth transition for the community!

Now onto the fun stuff! I am working on updating the home page to be a bit more exciting so that is in the works. Saving this forum was mainly for the community (and partially for my selfish need to give back to the community that has helped me) and as such, I would love to hear thoughts from the community on what would make this an engaging site.

Re-institue Ride of The Month and Ride of the Year? With a featured photo on front page?
EBPF sponsored events like car shows and track rentals?
Highest Dyno Number winners per platform on the forums?
Fastest ET for winners per platform?
Biggest attention whore on the forum winner?
Free EBPF Swag for winners of events? stickers, shirts, etc?

I am open ideas!!

76fomoco

SBS thanks for picking up the torch and keeping this wealth of information alive.
This forum has spent a lot of my money! With this came a lot of fun and learning so I'm excited to see where you take it! :beer2:
2013 PP AJP E30 160 TS, sp542 plugs, 3 bar, PPE catted DP's, GH IC, GH turbos, XDI-35, EPP hot and intake
Best 3-29-21  11.85 with 3000 DA
DA trap best 117.96
E30 = 492 whp, 536 wtq
E30+meth 498 whp, 539 wtq

Macgyver

It is a start that is for sure and more ideas will be up !!!