• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Need Some Part Numbers...Please

Started by r1crusher, August 06, 2018, 11:09:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

r1crusher

Somehow I've managed to lose the retainer nut, 1/4 turn fastener and spacer for one of the rear corners of my under cover (engine splash cover on the bottom of the car).  The only thing I can locate part number wise is the retainer nut which I think is right, -W716006-S439.

If anyone has the part numbers for the fastener and spacer I would be forever grateful.

TIA!

Kevin
'13 SHO, AJP Tune w/ 3-Bar
'17 F-250 6.7 PowerStroke
'17 XSport

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

r1crusher

Bolts and washers would be fine if there were a way to fasten it to the subframe.  All that's there is a rectangular hole where the nut (retaining clip) would be.  Thanks for the list, pretty much all I was able to find also.
'17 XSport

ZSHO

Under Cover Screw - Ford (AG1Z-00817-A). I hope this helps any!  Z

https://www.tascaparts.com/oem-parts/ford-under-cover-screw-ag1z00817a

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

Quote from: r1crusher on August 06, 2018, 11:28:44 AM
Bolts and washers would be fine if there were a way to fasten it to the subframe.  All that's there is a rectangular hole where the nut (retaining clip) would be.  Thanks for the list, pretty much all I was able to find also.
The bracket, spacer, and retainer/screw are all in the thread I posted, should be exactly what's needed!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

SHOdded is spot on! Everything you need is under one roof!  Z   :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

r1crusher

My bad SHOdded!  Sorry...I looked at the first link you posted and not the second one.

I did a search but apparently my key words didn't match up to find that post...go figure.  That's what I get for trying to search using Ford's name for parts instead of what most folks would call things.

As always one or both of you come through...THANK YOU!   :thumb:
'17 XSport

SHOdded

Partly my fault as I was adding links as I found them.  It's too cumbersome to search and find and copy into a temp doc and then paste all back into a single post from a mobile device, LOL.

Maybe should make that thread a sticky!

r1crusher

At least I know I'm not crazy but I originally thought there was only one link that you posted!  LOL!

I'm more pissed that when I had the car at the dealership the last time they'd of at least let me know it was missing or just replaced it and billed me.  Instead I got a $.05 zip tie installed by their tech.
'17 XSport

SHOdded

Saving you money LOL.  I guess they don't realize how particular  SHO owners can be.  LOL