• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Drivebright Drl question / help

Started by sub_ETCS_ret, June 23, 2018, 01:33:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sub_ETCS_ret

I just installed the drivebright drls. Install was OK but my amber lights are flickering and when I put the hazards on it can't decide if it wants to be white or amber. I've got an email into them but was wondering if anyone has had this problem or know what I should check?

The only thing I did was extend the power and ground wire so that I could better mount it. All white lights work great.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

15 SHO NonPP. 3bar map, OEM plugs gapped 0.030, AJPTurbo tuned.

donky4444

I had this issue and I called Dan then ended up doing a FaceTime call with him to show him what it was doing. This is on the second SHO I installed them on so we knew I had them installed right. He gave me a couple things to try so we could rule out the issue and he ended up sending me another set right away and the new set worked perfectly.
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt with LMS tune

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

2015 X Sport LME 3 bar tune, LED Puddle and plate lights

sub_ETCS_ret

Quote from: donky4444 on June 23, 2018, 09:24:40 AM
I had this issue and I called Dan then ended up doing a FaceTime call with him to show him what it was doing. This is on the second SHO I installed them on so we knew I had them installed right. He gave me a couple things to try so we could rule out the issue and he ended up sending me another set right away and the new set worked perfectly.
Thanks! I checked and rechecked everything and the only thing I can come up with is that the control box has an issue.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

donky4444

I'm pretty sure that's what my issue was. When they sent me a new set I didn't risk it by just replacing the controller, I replaced everything and the new set worked great. Dan's cell number should be on his business card that came with your package. I'd just call him vs waiting for an email.
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt with LMS tune

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

2015 X Sport LME 3 bar tune, LED Puddle and plate lights

SHOdded

or Facebook message him if VMail is full.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

sub_ETCS_ret

Quote from: donky4444 on June 23, 2018, 11:56:53 AM
I'm pretty sure that's what my issue was. When they sent me a new set I didn't risk it by just replacing the controller, I replaced everything and the new set worked great. Dan's cell number should be on his business card that came with your package. I'd just call him vs waiting for an email.
I called and sent him an email. I'll just wait patiently now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk