• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

802SHO

Quote from: Nova on April 16, 2020, 12:09:52 AM
So I got bored today and found some blue vinyl that matched my hot pipes and intake so I decided to wrap the chrome inside of the car. This is what I ended up with, I think it came out pretty good.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I love that.  And the CF dash kit looks legit
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

bpd1151

@ Nova..... looks sharp AF!

Nicely executed indeed.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Nova

Quote from: 802SHO on April 16, 2020, 07:58:25 AM
Quote from: Nova on April 16, 2020, 12:09:52 AM
So I got bored today and found some blue vinyl that matched my hot pipes and intake so I decided to wrap the chrome inside of the car. This is what I ended up with, I think it came out pretty good.

I love that.  And the CF dash kit looks legit
Thanks! The carbon fiber is actually a dash kit made specifically for the taurus and its made from real carbon fiber. I got the 40 piece set that comes with everything from the dash, center console, door button covers and the steering wheel too.

shaundizzle15

What kit is this and do they offer other materials? I what to change most of the grey trim to piano black.
Hockey/Golf/Car geek, Beagle loving, and totally comfortable with it.
Tuxedo Black nonPP 2013 SHO traded in
Shadow Black nonPP 2016 SHO
VTA, and tuned by GH

Nova

Quote from: shaundizzle15 on April 16, 2020, 09:08:34 AM
What kit is this and do they offer other materials? I what to change most of the grey trim to piano black.
The dash kit is from carid.com and the brand is B&I, they have all different kinds of materials to choose from.

I found another online retailer that sells all the same pieces as carid but they also sell separately the passenger side dash piece and the instrument cluster piece too. A little warning though, before purchasing the passenger cover send them an email to verify they know you have a SHO because they will send you the dash piece that has taurus cut out on it. Since our cars say SHO instead it won't work,  when I emailed them about it they had to custom make a piece that didn't have a cut out at all. I was happy about that because I had already removed the SHO letters from my dash but if you really wanted to keep the letters you could just remove them from your dash, put on whatever dash kit you bought on and then put the SHO letters back on top of them to make it look like factory. The other website is dashkitspecialties.com

Jordan

World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

StealBlueSho

Basically everyone else who watched that video...

Jordan

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on April 16, 2020, 09:27:35 PM

Oh yeah, everybody in the comments saying "That's a W all day"  :blah: Always so serious and can never have any fun around 'ol Michael here.

..Also thanks for being a loyal viewer <3

ollie5002

Imagine being full bolt on and barely squeaking an 11 and a tuned, dp, meth car runs faster than you 😂😂😂😂

2011 Taurus SHO, 2016 Explorer Sport, 2006 Lincoln LS,  2000 F150 5.4, 94 Probe GT klze turbo

FiveLeeter918

Haven't really done much with COVID, but started stockpiling some more parts.

Ordered a Magnaflow 2.5" X-pipe and Vibrant flanges to adapt both to the Stainless Works downpipes and then to the factory axleback. I also ordered a new set of quad tips, as I started to feel that the standard Y layout just wouldn't work with the factory muffler setup.

As soon as my exhaust guy reopens for business will do some mockup and start cutting. Should end up with a modular setup with less restrictions but stock sound.
- Lee
Technical Sales, Ortiz Tuning and Performance
F-150, Mustang, Lincoln MKS, Taurus SHO and Ford Flex Tuning

Ortiz Performance Vendor Forum | Find us on Facebook! | Shop Today!

StealBlueSho

Quote from: ollie5002 on April 16, 2020, 09:58:10 PM
Imagine being full bolt on and barely squeaking an 11 and a tuned, dp, meth car runs faster than you

Lmao.... member for over 2.5 years and that's your first post? Funny..

92BlackGT

I paid off my SHO today... woot!
Use the old car payments for some downpipes?? Intercooler??
'14 Taurus SHO - non PP, Unleashed E20 tune, 3 bar - 12.91 @ 106.5 mph
'93 Mustang Coupe - AFR 165's, FTI cam, ported Cobra intake - 13.05 @ 105.6 mph

Jordan

Quote from: 92BlackGT on April 17, 2020, 07:21:58 PM
I paid off my SHO today... woot!
Use the old car payments for some downpipes?? Intercooler??

Time for all the mods!

Macgyver