• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

WIRE PASS THRU

Started by zamirlihari, October 01, 2015, 07:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

I'm not sure if there is an exact thread on this topic but might find it useful,beneficial for anyone trying to run wires from the engine bay through the firewall and dashboard,hope this helps someone out.  Z         https://www.fleet.ford.com/truckbbas/non-html/2012/P-001_2013_Police_Interceptor_Wire_Harness_Pass-Through.pdf

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

FoMoCoSHO

Thanks Z!

I didn't know this and we punched a hole in the 2013's fire wall.....oops!

FoMoCoSHO

SHOdded

Nice finds, Z.  Lanson had mentioned an existing passthrough on the driverside firewall at one point during his audio install for the Flex.  Don't have diagrams for that though.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Sabtaj1

I ran my on my flex threw where the hood release cable goes. Was a pia but worked perfectly.
13 Eco flex.

Stainless works non cat DP/ MRT axle back/ Airaid cai/ 170 T-stat/ 3 bar map/ 1 step colder plugs/ snow stage 3/ hot pipes w/TIAL BOV/ torrie tuned-SCT/

ZSHO

Definetly making that Meth install much more feasible and tempting.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

I was figuring since there is a rear power access in the trunk area,is it in any way viable to add(install)a meth reservoir or any other associated components for a simpler detailed procedure,pic highlighted below on the placement,just a thought.  Z

BiGMaC

Quote from: ZSHO on October 01, 2015, 10:31:28 PM
I was figuring since there is a rear power access in the trunk area,is it in any way viable to add(install)a meth reservoir or any other associated components for a simpler detailed procedure,pic highlighted below on the placement,just a thought.  Z
Here's a link to pics of a trunk meth install that Julio of AlkyControls did... It's on his FB page... https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.427498004121598.1073741828.408776599327072&type=3

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

ZSHO

Quote from: BiGMaC on October 01, 2015, 11:31:34 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on October 01, 2015, 10:31:28 PM
Here's a link to pics of a trunk meth install that Julio of AlkyControls did... It's on his FB page... https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.427498004121598.1073741828.408776599327072&type=3
Thanks Tom,not a fan of social media,dont like Face but do like books.lol  Z

shotime99

Quote from: ZSHO on October 01, 2015, 09:20:33 PM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on October 01, 2015, 08:23:40 PM
Thanks Z!

My pleasure,also found out where the rear power access is located in the trunk,pics below.  Z

WHAT??? power access in the trunk? where is that? I have no such thing in my car?
2014 Taurus SHO w/PP and H & R spring kit

ZSHO

Quote from: shotime99 on October 02, 2015, 07:25:00 PM
Thanks Z!

My pleasure,also found out where the rear power access is located in the trunk,pics below.  Z

WHAT??? power access in the trunk? where is that? I have no such thing in my car?
Based on the pics and info it should be on the drivers side trunk area,BTW your the member that installed the battery in the trunk correct?   Z

FoMoCoSHO

It is not there on the 2015 either.

I suspect it is police interceptor only so they can hook up accessories...

ZSHO

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on October 02, 2015, 08:25:24 PM

I wish i can check mine but dealing with a nasty storm at the moment,BTW your statement makes sense,(my bad)sorry about that.  Z

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: ZSHO on October 02, 2015, 08:34:17 PM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on October 02, 2015, 08:25:24 PM

I wish i can check mine but dealing with a nasty storm at the moment,BTW your statement makes sense,(my bad)sorry about that.  Z
No worries, it gave me a reason to mess with my car which i haven't done in weeks...

shotime99

Quote from: ZSHO on October 02, 2015, 07:32:59 PM
Quote from: shotime99 on October 02, 2015, 07:25:00 PM
Thanks Z!

Based on the pics and info it should be on the drivers side trunk area,BTW your the member that installed the battery in the trunk correct?   Z

sorry for the delay.. but yes I have the battery in the trunk and was pretty sure I had all the secret carpet and covers up when I did it.. Def is not in the trunk.. so ya must be police cars only. Would of been decent to have that there tho!
2014 Taurus SHO w/PP and H & R spring kit