• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

11's, check... now what?

Started by clubsfit, October 18, 2016, 07:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clubsfit

Quote from: ZSHO on October 23, 2016, 05:51:54 PM
I'm speechless.. :o might need to BOOST UP the price a bit knowing it reached the elusive 11's mark and truly best of luck to ya and Clubsfit   :thankyou:

Cool part is I still run a Ford dealership, and am always available for questions, and I know I'm not done with the Eco platform for sure... I already hate the fact the Audi is NA. LMAO. I'll get through the winter, and then see what the 18's have in store. I keep checking back to see what everyone is up to, and it is really cool to see what can be done!!!
2015 SHO PP. Every option
BREW CITY BOOST TUNE
OFF ROAD DP
170* THERMOSTAT
H&R SPRINGS

SHOdded

Well, if you hear anything about the SHO for upcoming MY's, be sure to clue us in!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

clubsfit

BREW CITY BOOST TUNE
OFF ROAD DP
170* THERMOSTAT
H&R SPRINGS

ZSHO

Quote from: clubsfit on October 23, 2016, 06:03:24 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on October 23, 2016, 05:51:54 PM
I'm speechless.. :o might need to BOOST UP the price a bit knowing it reached the elusive 11's mark and truly best of luck to ya and Clubsfit   :thankyou:

Cool part is I still run a Ford dealership, and am always available for questions, and I know I'm not done with the Eco platform for sure... I already hate the fact the Audi is NA. LMAO. I'll get through the winter, and then see what the 18's have in store. I keep checking back to see what everyone is up to, and it is really cool to see what can be done!!!
I just wanted to clarify was this a racing tune? what type of fuel was added to the mix and sorry if this was asked prior,thanks.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

clubsfit

It was a "race" tune. I drove it home that night and got 28.8 MPG over the 70mile drive. LOL. It was my street tune turned up for 100 Ocatane. I ran 93 pump with Race Gas brand supplement to bring it to 100ish octane. I logged one of the runs, and showed zero knock, and was just a great tune. I actually had them back down my hot race tune a couple PSI because I had fueling issue for a split second on 2-3 shift. So it actually was a touch lower boost than the one I ran 12.1's on.
BREW CITY BOOST TUNE
OFF ROAD DP
170* THERMOSTAT
H&R SPRINGS

f8tlSHO

Quote from: clubsfit on October 23, 2016, 06:47:12 PM
It was a "race" tune. I drove it home that night and got 28.8 MPG over the 70mile drive. LOL. It was my street tune turned up for 100 Ocatane. I ran 93 pump with Race Gas brand supplement to bring it to 100ish octane. I logged one of the runs, and showed zero knock, and was just a great tune. I actually had them back down my hot race tune a couple PSI because I had fueling issue for a split second on 2-3 shift. So it actually was a touch lower boost than the one I ran 12.1's on.
Sometimes more isn't always better, especially if it causes unwanted heat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2013 Non PP Unleashed 93 E20 3 Bar Tune, K&N drop in 12.491 @ 110.96 120's IAT
Now tuned by ajp...looking to go faster
E30 tune on14psi full weight including 2 child seats,race like a real street car.
12.433 @110.8 140's IAT; Mustang Dyno 332hp / 386tq

Scott4957

Old post but I would love to see that last log if you have it Clubsfit!
2013 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost, AJP Tuned

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: Scott4957 on February 03, 2017, 04:38:17 PM
Old post but I would love to see that last log if you have it Clubsfit!
Scott, I think there might be one in his 12.1 thread...

StealBlueSho

There is, if not on this forum, it's in the shoforum.com site.

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on March 03, 2017, 11:34:25 PM
I'm pretty sure I compared his logs to mine, I think my spark was a tad higher and his boost was higher. I really wanted to see his 11.9 log and it doesn't surprise me he did it with less boost (heat).

StealBlueSho

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on March 03, 2017, 11:36:47 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on March 03, 2017, 11:34:25 PM
I'm pretty sure I compared his logs to mine, I think my spark was a tad higher and his boost was higher. I really wanted to see his 11.9 log and it doesn't surprise me he did it with less boost (heat).

Yup, seems to be a running theme... our snails just start pumping heat like crazy after 14.5 psi or so... at least on mine...

The LMS race tune is a lower boost high spark tune, and it really keeps the the IATS low...

These cars love spark... or at least, they run well with more spark less boost...or maybe just mine lol

Chris_Flex

Wow!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

2013 Ford Flex Ecoboost
BC Coilovers
Trans mounts
Unleashed e30 Tune