• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Big Thanks to ZSHO!

Started by StealBlueSho, May 15, 2020, 09:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

ZSHO has also decided to hang up his mantel of moderator for EBPF. He has been on this forum since I started following it about 5 years ago and has a been a steady voice of reason through out that time. His willingness to help keep this forum professional and clean has been absolutely invaluable. His presence as a moderator will be missed dearly.

I hope Z sticks around and stays as an individual contributor as his history with this platform is not replaceable. And being the FIRST DIRECT METHANOL INJECTED SHO is just freaking cool!

Thank you Z for the help! And if you ever want to be a moderator the door will always be open.

Stay well my friend!

FiveLeeter918

Definitely big thanks are to be had Z. You've always been helpful and welcoming as this journey continues, and I hope to continue to see you around the pages.
- Lee
Technical Sales, Ortiz Tuning and Performance
F-150, Mustang, Lincoln MKS, Taurus SHO and Ford Flex Tuning

Ortiz Performance Vendor Forum | Find us on Facebook! | Shop Today!

ZSHO

I truly appreciate the kind words fellas!  :)
I will maybe take up on your offer one day but in the meantime I need to catch up on much lost ground to say the least!
Many Thanks. Z 

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

FearlessAZ

2010 Non PP Sho. All the factory goodies. (RIP)

2015 MKS Ecoboost. All the factory goodies. (SOLD)

EcoPowerParts

Thanks for being there for me over the past few years, you are awesome and I appreciate you.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

ZSHO

Quote from: EcoPowerParts on May 20, 2020, 01:33:36 PM
Thanks for being there for me over the past few years, you are awesome and I appreciate you.
I appreciate the kind words Mike! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to serve this fine forum. Z  :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|