• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

SHOdded Officially Retiring as Admin

Started by StealBlueSho, July 06, 2020, 11:10:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

I would like to thank @SHOdded for the help in transitioning the forum. SHOdded agreed to stay on as an admin in case the proverbial poo hit the fan while I was upgrading and updating the forum software. Now that all things SEEM to be going smooth SHOdded officially asked to "retire" from his duties of admin..

I was extremely tempted to say no.. that the EBPF is like the mob.. once your in..  your in..

Big thank you to SHOdded for all the support and I hope you stick around as your wealth and depth on knowledge is invaluable and not mention the friendships here.

SM105K

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on July 06, 2020, 11:10:15 AM
I would like to thank @SHOdded for the help in transitioning the forum. SHOdded agreed to stay on as an admin in case the proverbial poo hit the fan while I was upgrading and updating the forum software. Now that all things SEEM to be going smooth SHOdded officially asked to "retire" from his duties of admin..

I was extremely tempted to say no.. that the EBPF is like the mob.. once your in..  your in..

Big thank you to SHOdded for all the support and I hope you stick around as your wealth and depth on knowledge is invaluable and not mention the friendships here.

This is a sad day.  I hope he remains active somewhat.  I have learned more, received technical data, and asked more questions with sound answers about our platform directly from him.  Thank you for everything @Shodded.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

bpd1151

Thank you Manu for your work and dedication to the community.

Enjoy the retirement and be sure to sip some well deserved cold one's on behalf of all of us.

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Macgyver

Thank you for all that you have done with this forum !!!

802SHO

Manu you've been such a big help in so many aspects of everything!  Your knowledge has been a very valuable asset to this community, very much appreciated!  Some very big shoes to fill from your departure, but you deserve more time with your family, friends and other interests you have.  I know you hage devoted so much of your time.....now go enjoy some of it!  Sad to see you go but happy for you at the same time!  Cheers to your next chapter!

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

FearlessAZ

Need to just catalog all of his posts to make into an ecoboost encyclopedia.
2010 Non PP Sho. All the factory goodies. (RIP)

2015 MKS Ecoboost. All the factory goodies. (SOLD)

griggs95

This comes straight from the top (White House). He is not allowed to retire from this site do to the overwhelming amount of knowledge he's still withholding. It is known behind the scenes that we've only been able to extract 3.25% of the data of his CPU to date.
2011 pp: lms 91 tune - ppe downs w/ kitties - Amsoiled myself all around - gapped 30 sp plugs - enthused driver, nervous passengers - aem drop in dry filter.

bamsho

Your are going to be missed my friend, but as we all know, all good things don't last forever.  You have been a solid foundation for this forum.  Enjoy your new relaxing time off, it's well deserved.

I'm was truly surprised that day a Cecil when Z surprised me that you were coming.  I still think about that day, it was an amazing day for sure.

Best wishes to you and your family.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.