• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

SVT Performance tours Livernois Motorsports

Started by bpd1151, April 06, 2019, 07:46:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

Was trolling around, and stumbled across this great, 20min. video of SVTP going where cameras aren't typically permitted, to give the viewer an up close and personal, in depth tour of Livernois Motorsports.

Reminds me of all the times I've been graciously provided with this same tour myself.

Finishes out with an interview with owner Dan Millen, showing off their newest touch screen, data logging capable tuning device.

Always nice to see the shop in action and I've always known Dan and his entire crew to be TOP NOTCH in the aftermarket automotive performance industry.

Enjoy!!!!

SVTP Tours Livernois Motorsports
https://youtu.be/m9OorOvWSvo

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Brucelinc

76fomoco

wow that shop is WAY bigger than I thought it would be!  Awesome vid for sure. anybody notice he didn't say a thing about the sho but did about the car in front of it and the car behind it.
2013 PP AJP E30 160 TS, sp542 plugs, 3 bar, PPE catted DP's, GH IC, GH turbos, XDI-35, EPP hot and intake
Best 3-29-21  11.85 with 3000 DA
DA trap best 117.96
E30 = 492 whp, 536 wtq
E30+meth 498 whp, 539 wtq

jims2015

Quote from: bpd1151 on April 06, 2019, 07:46:51 AM
Was trolling around, and stumbled across this great, 20min. video of SVTP going where cameras aren't typically permitted, to give the viewer an up close and personal, in depth tour of Livernois Motorsports.

Reminds me of all the times I've been graciously provided with this same tour myself.

Finishes out with an interview with owner Dan Millen, showing off their newest touch screen, data logging capable tuning device.

Always nice to see the shop in action and I've always known Dan and his entire crew to be TOP NOTCH in the aftermarket automotive performance industry.

Enjoy!!!!

SVTP Tours Livernois Motorsports
https://youtu.be/m9OorOvWSvo

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Brings back memories. I got the tour 3 years ago when my sho was there for meth and dyno tune. The tour alone was worth the trip.
2015 PP, Thunderstorm DP & CAI. AlkyControl, Livernois dyno tune

2019 Corvette C7 Z51 A8 No mods